Nutjob Trumpster wants a 'Book of Trump' in the Bible

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Nutjob Trumpster wants a 'Book of Trump' in the Bible

Post by evilconempire » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:23 pm

Miriam Adelson wants a 'Book of Trump' in the Bible. We asked an expert if that's possible
Ed Komenda, Reno Gazette Journal

LAS VEGAS – In the Bible lives a cast of characters thousands of years old. There's Job and Esther and Daniel.

But what about Trump?

Read the writings of Miriam Adelson, the Israeli-American wife of GOP mega donor Sheldon Adelson, and you'll find her case to expand the holy book with a story named after the 45th president of the United States.

"Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a 'Book of Trump,' much like it has a “Book of Esther” celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia?" Adelson wrote in a column published July 6 in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, a newspaper the Adelsons own.

Adelson contends Donald Trump "should enjoy sweeping support" among U.S. Jews and Israelis – so much so that he deserves pages in the Bible.

-----------

:prech: :prech:
1 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Re: Nutjob Trumpster wants a 'Book of Trump' in the Bible

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:27 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:23 pm
Miriam Adelson wants a 'Book of Trump' in the Bible. We asked an expert if that's possible

LAS VEGAS – In the Bible lives a cast of characters thousands of years old. There's Job and Esther and Daniel.

But what about Trump?

Read the writings of Miriam Adelson, the Israeli-American wife of GOP mega donor Sheldon Adelson, and you'll find her case to expand the holy book with a story named after the 45th president of the United States.

"Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a 'Book of Trump,' much like it has a “Book of Esther” celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia?" Adelson wrote in a column published July 6 in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, a newspaper the Adelsons own.

Adelson contends Donald Trump "should enjoy sweeping support" among U.S. Jews and Israelis – so much so that he deserves pages in the Bible.

-----------

Miriam has descended into cuckoo world.

A book Of Obama maybe but certainly not a book of Trump.
2 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:28 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:

But what about Trump?

-----------

You could add both and it wouldn't make it any less credible or believable.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:32 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:28 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

But what about Trump?

-----------

In that case lets add a book of evil. That one could be the second most amusing book in there.
1 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:33 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

But what about Trump?

-----------

In that case lets add a book of evil. That one could be the second most amusing book in there.
Whatever blows your skirt up, Dbag.
1 x

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:34 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:33 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

But what about Trump?

-----------

You don't think that's a good idea. If I took out the most amusing book thus moving you into first place would that work for you?
1 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:36 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:34 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:33 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

But what about Trump?

-----------

You don't think that's a good idea. If I took out the most amusing book thus moving you into first place would that work for you?
Unlike you, they are all quite amusing. So whatever blows your skirt up, Dbag. Have at it.
0 x

barrysoetoro

HOLY CHIT, ONE???? ONLY ONE??? YOU ARE ONE BORED POS TROLL

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:17 pm

evilconempire wrote:

But what about Trump?

-----------

GET BB'S BONE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:23 am

evilconempire wrote:

But what about Trump?

-----------

Holy cow.........my jewess-Nona always told us how proud the jewwwwwwwwwwwwwww are of being well-educated.

Maybe Ms Adelson should go for a walk in upstate NY and try to find some more "tablets."

Ms Adelson sounds like one dumb jooooooooooooooooo.
0 x

illeatyourdates2

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:44 pm

Doesn't muslim Obama have a book of barrack in that FILTHY SATANIC muslim quran?? :mooning:

:angel:
0 x