Kristin Kasiskas The Neighbor Who Came To Jayme Closs’ Aid: ‘We Were Armed And Ready’ For Suspect To Come Looking

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Kristin Kasiskas The Neighbor Who Came To Jayme Closs’ Aid: ‘We Were Armed And Ready’ For Suspect To Come Looking

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:01 am

Alicia F. Luke January 14, 2019 100 Views

Rendered aid, gave safe harbor, and stood guard with a weapon until the police came. Thank God for the second amendment that they actually had that option.

Ordinary American citizens equipped to defend themselves and their neighbor, doing so admirably. Bless these people for recognizing that, just because you believe that the world is predominantly good, you should be prepared for the worst this world has to give.

Fox News:

When Jayme Closs showed up at their doorstep, the Kasinskas family sprung into action, taking two steps before most anything else. They called 911. And they grabbed their firearms, in case the kidnapped teen’s abductor was in pursuit.

Kristin Kasiskas told Fox News that she and her husband immediately recognized the 13-year-old Wisconsin girl whose October kidnapping captivated the nation when a neighbor, Jeanne Nutter, frantically knocked on their door at 4 p.m. on Thursday.

“When our neighbor Jeanne came in with Jayme, she said: ‘Get a gun. We don’t know if he’s after us,’” Kasinskas said. “So we were armed and ready in case this person showed up.”[…]

Kasinskas said that three officers initially arrived at her home. They took Closs to safety and told Kristin and her kids to get away from any windows in case the suspected abductor came to their home.

“My kids and I – we went downstairs,” she said. “My husband was asked to stand guard at one of the doors on the upper floor. [Patterson] was then arrested not that far away from our house.”

Kasinskas, who teaches middle and high school science, said Patterson had been a student when he was 12 or 13 years old. She said he was a shy, bright student in middle school who kept a small circle of friends. More

Thank goodness this little girl escaped and this woman was in the right spot at the right time to help her. If Democrat gun policies were implemented fully, law-abiding citizens would be defenseless against violent criminals.

Jayme’s aunt Jennifer Smith opened a P.O. Box for people to send cards and well-wishes. Gifts can be sent to:

Light the Way Home for Jayme Closs
P.O. Box 539
Rice Lake, WI 54868.

WATCH:

https://godfatherpolitics.com/kristin-k ... e-looking/

:angel:
0 x