Another day in the tropics....another day of....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Another day in the tropics....another day of....

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:34 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:44 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:45 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:10 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:06 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:53 pm
.....of apologies.

The Europeans who flood to the Caribbean really seem to accept the apologies.

🌴🌴🌴
If you are saying you are apologizing to them I really would like to know-Why are you apologizing for something you did not do?
Apologies are very important.......for years I had wanted President B. Hussein to officially apologize to the people of Iraq for what the “heartless” Cheney, and his puppet, the nitwitted Troop Slaughterer, did to them.

I have given apologies the wonderful Europeans (Dutch, British, French) and so many Canadians, that I have become to know during our winter trips throughout the Caribbean..........apologies for the uncertainty that they now have about NATO (bowing of the head) and what this less than a real president has done as he sells out to his Master, Vladimir.

I also thank them for joining us after our “leaders” failed to protect us on Sept. 11, 2001.......for the first time, NATO implemented it’s “an attack on one is an attack on all.” Hundreds of Europeans died in defense of America.

Btw, I am gratified by the acceptance of my apologies.....these people know that it’s the Russian-colluding Trump.....they still have hope that America will be a force for good on the planet.

🌴🌴🌴🌴

They are stunned by Trump’s America
Suit yourself. I don't apologize for things I did not do or cause.
I certainly understand your point.

MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY......Spring training (bowing of the head) starts in just 5 weeks!

:winky:
Did you thank those Euros for helping us in Iraq? Did you call their leaders "slaughterers" like you call ours, you ignorant pos?

Don't apologize for my country jerk.
0 x
"May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", an azzhole liberal who's a coward

Tejanochimbo
Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:35 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:32 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:47 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:29 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:17 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:03 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:47 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:38 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
.....of apologies.

🌴🌴🌴
If you are saying you are apologizing to them I really would like to know-Why are you apologizing for something you did not do?
I'm wondering what President Trump did do that your buddy BB has to apologize for it.
BB is not "my buddy" but as a fellow poster on this message board I like him more than most other posters.

Why he feels the need to apologize (a lot apparently based on his posts) for things he did not do or cause I do not understand. But he is certainly free to do as he wishes in that regard whether or not you and I or anyone else likes or respects it.
He said God D#mn America. And you like him?

I don't like it, I don't respect it, and am not cool with it. Perhaps I like this country more than you do.
is it hard to walk around being as unhappy as the CONtent of your posts indicate you are BS?

Your opinion of whether or not you like this country more than I do doesn't matter. <G>
COME ON DALLASS, HE SAID GOD D#MN AMERICA, YOUR COUNTRY!!!!

YEAH, I KNOW I LIKE THIS COUNTRY MORE THAN YOU DO, AND YOU DON'T CARE (ABOUT ANYTHING). I'VE SERVED IT, I'VE BEEN OVERSEAS. EVERYONE I MET WOULD LOVE TO VISIT AMERICA, AND ARE FASCINATED WITH OUR CULTURE. WHILE YOUR IGNORANT BUDDY BB DOES NOTHING BUT WHINE LIKE A SPOILED FRAT GIRL.

HELL, YOU'D STAND AND WATCH A FLAG BURNER IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF COMBAT VETERANS. YOU'D TURN YOUR BACK AND SAY, "I'M MELLOW DALLAS, I'M COOL WITH IT. THEY ARE FREE TO DISRESPECT, ER I MEAN, EXPRESS THEMSELVES".
lololol. Were you aware of just how similar the tone and content of your posts is to Trump Like Tready.

Just making stuff up about me without any actual proof. The whole assignment of views to me based only on what someone else said who may have some commonality with me said. The "if you did not comment against it you must be for it" mentality.

Just different sides of the same coin.
No, I'm not aware, nor is their any similarity between me and 0bama-like tready.

Tell you what. Next time BB apologizes for YOUR country (and MINE), I'd like to hear you tell him what you think of what he said.

He said, "proud to be an American.... how stupid". Why is being proud of the greatest country in the world, stupid?

"if you did not comment against it you must be for it".... or, you must just plain not care. As I said.
► I need money to give you a job
1 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:41 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:35 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
.....of apologies.

🌴🌴🌴
I'm wondering what President Trump did do that your buddy BB has to apologize for it.
BB is not "my buddy" but as a fellow poster on this message board I like him more than most other posters.

Why he feels the need to apologize (a lot apparently based on his posts) for things he did not do or cause I do not understand. But he is certainly free to do as he wishes in that regard whether or not you and I or anyone else likes or respects it.

I don't like it, I don't respect it, and am not cool with it. Perhaps I like this country more than you do.
is it hard to walk around being as unhappy as the CONtent of your posts indicate you are BS?

Your opinion of whether or not you like this country more than I do doesn't matter. <G>

YEAH, I KNOW I LIKE THIS COUNTRY MORE THAN YOU DO, AND YOU DON'T CARE (ABOUT ANYTHING). I'VE SERVED IT, I'VE BEEN OVERSEAS. EVERYONE I MET WOULD LOVE TO VISIT AMERICA, AND ARE FASCINATED WITH OUR CULTURE. WHILE YOUR IGNORANT BUDDY BB DOES NOTHING BUT WHINE LIKE A SPOILED FRAT GIRL.

HELL, YOU'D STAND AND WATCH A FLAG BURNER IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF COMBAT VETERANS. YOU'D TURN YOUR BACK AND SAY, "I'M MELLOW DALLAS, I'M COOL WITH IT. THEY ARE FREE TO DISRESPECT, ER I MEAN, EXPRESS THEMSELVES".
lololol. Were you aware of just how similar the tone and content of your posts is to Trump Like Tready.

Just making stuff up about me without any actual proof. The whole assignment of views to me based only on what someone else said who may have some commonality with me said. The "if you did not comment against it you must be for it" mentality.

No, I'm not aware, nor is their any similarity between me and 0bama-like tready.

Tell you what. Next time BB apologizes for YOUR country (and MINE), I'd like to hear you tell him what you think of what he said.

He said, "proud to be an American.... how stupid". Why is being proud of the greatest country in the world, stupid?

"if you did not comment against it you must be for it".... or, you must just plain not care. As I said.
Forget giving him a job. He’s gotten along without one for a decade.
4 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:44 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:41 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

lol
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:59 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:44 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

lol
dick
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

Where's dallas with the "putting words in people's mouths"?

Funny, a decade ago I was doing fine before 0bama's depression kicked in, jerkoff.
0 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:58 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:49 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:45 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:10 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
.....of apologies.

🌴🌴🌴
Apologies are very important.......for years I had wanted President B. Hussein to officially apologize to the people of Iraq for what the “heartless” Cheney, and his puppet, the nitwitted Troop Slaughterer, did to them.

I have given apologies the wonderful Europeans (Dutch, British, French) and so many Canadians, that I have become to know during our winter trips throughout the Caribbean..........apologies for the uncertainty that they now have about NATO (bowing of the head) and what this less than a real president has done as he sells out to his Master, Vladimir.

I also thank them for joining us after our “leaders” failed to protect us on Sept. 11, 2001.......for the first time, NATO implemented it’s “an attack on one is an attack on all.” Hundreds of Europeans died in defense of America.

Btw, I am gratified by the acceptance of my apologies.....these people know that it’s the Russian-colluding Trump.....they still have hope that America will be a force for good on the planet.

🌴🌴🌴🌴

They are stunned by Trump’s America
Suit yourself. I don't apologize for things I did not do or cause.
He doesn't either - not with his enormous ego would he ever put himself in that position.
lol......Hi Annie...

The Canadians that I have met seem to accept the apologies.........The Dutch and the French not so much.

Speaking of apologies.......I owe you one.

🌴🌴🌴🌴
0 x

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:29 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Funny, a decade ago I was doing fine before 0bama's depression kicked in, jerkoff.
^^^ Welfare Leech ^^^
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:16 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

lololol. Poor Tready like BS.

Fixated on me just a little bit?

You and I ain't got no money chimbo amuse me.

Who put words in your mouth little feller?
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:17 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
.....of apologies.

🌴🌴🌴

Poor tready like B.S.

It doesn't matter what you would like to hear.
0 x