INSANE: STUPID libturd dem Prof says God is 'unethical' and 'grossly predatory,' the Virgin Mary did not give 'consent'

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Re: INSANE: STUPID libturd dem Prof says God is 'unethical' and 'grossly predatory,' the Virgin Mary did not give 'conse

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:14 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:28 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:20 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:07 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:58 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:35 am
INSANE: Prof says God is 'unethical' and 'grossly predatory,' the Virgin Mary did not give 'consent'

December 07, 2018

Eric Sprankle, an associate psychology professor at Minnesota State University Mankato, tweeted that the Virgin Mary did not consent to being impregnated by God — "an all-knowing, all-powerful deity."

Another Twitter user questioned the professor's tweet, writing, "LK 1 26:38 states clearly that the angel communicated God's plan for Mary and in verse 38 she agreed. Whether you believe or disbelieve, it helps if you actually read the text."

But Sprankle wasn't backing down. He defended his initial claim by asserting, "the power difference" between God and Mary "negates" her ability to consent. Read more of the details here.

On Friday's radio program, Glenn Beck and Pat Gray reacted to this latest example of insane progressive outrage.

Watch the video clip above to catch more of the conversation.

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/pr ... ve-consent

:angel:
Those that behave and believe as if there is no God will reap what they sow.
► What if they believe Trump is a jerk, Annie? Will they have to explain that to their maker?
That is really pretty petty and I doubt that would be a major factor in God's view. God judges each of us on the totality of our life.
You are so screwed :lo2l:
That is what your boyfriend always says to you!!

0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: INSANE: STUPID libturd dem Prof says God is 'unethical' and 'grossly predatory,' the Virgin Mary did not give 'conse

Post by evilconempire » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:46 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
INSANE: Prof says God is 'unethical' and 'grossly predatory,' the Virgin Mary did not give 'consent'

December 07, 2018

Eric Sprankle, an associate psychology professor at Minnesota State University Mankato, tweeted that the Virgin Mary did not consent to being impregnated by God — "an all-knowing, all-powerful deity."

Another Twitter user questioned the professor's tweet, writing, "LK 1 26:38 states clearly that the angel communicated God's plan for Mary and in verse 38 she agreed. Whether you believe or disbelieve, it helps if you actually read the text."

But Sprankle wasn't backing down. He defended his initial claim by asserting, "the power difference" between God and Mary "negates" her ability to consent. Read more of the details here.

On Friday's radio program, Glenn Beck and Pat Gray reacted to this latest example of insane progressive outrage.

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

► What if they believe Trump is a jerk, Annie? Will they have to explain that to their maker?
That is really pretty petty and I doubt that would be a major factor in God's view. God judges each of us on the totality of our life.
That is what your boyfriend always says to you!!

Only in your fantasies, little fake news Datesy
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Post by KC_ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:58 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:09 am
KC_ wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:54 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:46 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:33 am
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

December 07, 2018

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

And when did you get chosen to speak for God?
Just this morning
If god exists ,and it is a big if, I am almost certain he wouldn’t have you speaking for him (her) . :lo2l:
You don't know that.
Maybe I do . :lo2l:
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:37 pm

KC_ wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:58 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:09 am
KC_ wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:54 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:46 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:33 am
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

December 07, 2018

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

And when did you get chosen to speak for God?
Just this morning
If god exists ,and it is a big if, I am almost certain he wouldn’t have you speaking for him (her) . :lo2l:
You don't know that.
Maybe I do . :lo2l:
You don't
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech: