We remember Pearl Harbor.....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: We remember Pearl Harbor.....

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:13 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:31 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:19 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:27 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:53 am
......and the millions who answered the call......like President Bush, like my Pop and 4 uncles......THANK YOU.
My old man served in the pacific in WW II. He has been gone 40 years.
He was a young man when he passed. Thanks to your Pop and ALL who heard the call.
May he Rest In Peace.

My Pop also served in the Pacific.

He recently told us that when he was in the Philippines, he saw the sergeant and the chaplain coming towards him..........he saw it in their faces..........he asked, “which one my brothers?”

Zio Stephano was killed during the The Battle of the Bulge in Luxembourg on December 23,1944.


Germany did NOT bomb Pearl harbor! Where is your outctry??

Good thing a hippie liberals like you weren't around then, we would have lost the War.
What outcry?
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31396
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: We remember Pearl Harbor.....

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:57 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:13 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:31 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:19 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:27 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:53 am
......and the millions who answered the call......like President Bush, like my Pop and 4 uncles......THANK YOU.
My old man served in the pacific in WW II. He has been gone 40 years.
He was a young man when he passed. Thanks to your Pop and ALL who heard the call.
May he Rest In Peace.

My Pop also served in the Pacific.

He recently told us that when he was in the Philippines, he saw the sergeant and the chaplain coming towards him..........he saw it in their faces..........he asked, “which one my brothers?”

Zio Stephano was killed during the The Battle of the Bulge in Luxembourg on December 23,1944.


Germany did NOT bomb Pearl harbor! Where is your outctry??

Good thing a hippie liberals like you weren't around then, we would have lost the War.
What outcry?
That's what I wanna know.

Oh, and butt out.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: We remember Pearl Harbor.....

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:26 pm

So the outcry that exists only in your head. Gotcha.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
KC_
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2500
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: We remember Pearl Harbor.....

Post by KC_ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:51 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:58 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:21 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:19 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:27 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:53 am
......and the millions who answered the call......like President Bush, like my Pop and 4 uncles......THANK YOU.
My old man served in the pacific in WW II. He has been gone 40 years.
He was a young man when he passed. Thanks to your Pop and ALL who heard the call.
May he Rest In Peace.

My Pop also served in the Pacific.

He recently told us that when he was in the Philippines, he saw the sergeant and the chaplain coming towards him..........he saw it in their faces..........he asked, “which one my brothers?”

Zio Stephano was killed during the The Battle of the Bulge in Luxembourg on December 23,1944.


Zio Stephano was a true hero.
Indeed.

Thank you, kc

On the 23rd, dozens of Brooks will be led by my Pop and his siblings, at Uncle Stephano’s grave in St John’s Cemetery in Middle Village, Queens.

It continues a tradition started by my grandparents in 1950, a year after his body was brought home from the American cemetery in Luxembourg.
It’s always been an awesome memory.

Thanks again for your kind words.
You are welcome. That is a fine tradition your family honors each year. Hero’s need to be remembered.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4453
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: We remember Pearl Harbor.....

Post by lust4beer » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:06 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:53 am
......and the millions who answered the call......like President Bush, like my Pop and 4 uncles......THANK YOU.
My dad served in Normandy and Korea
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31396
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: We remember Pearl Harbor.....

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:19 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:26 pm
So the outcry that exists only in your head. Gotcha.
He had NO outcry over the US fighting Germany, who did NOT bomb Pearl Harbor. Was it that hard? Guess so.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: We remember Pearl Harbor.....

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:38 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:19 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:26 pm
So the outcry that exists only in your head. Gotcha.
He had NO outcry over the US fighting Germany, who did NOT bomb Pearl Harbor. Was it that hard? Guess so.
Why expect an outcry over fighting a war against a nation which declared war on us?
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6946
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: We remember Pearl Harbor.....

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:54 am

lust4beer wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:06 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:53 am
......and the millions who answered the call......like President Bush, like my Pop and 4 uncles......THANK YOU.
My dad served in Normandy and Korea
America’s greatest generation.

They endured the Great Depression.....they saved the world from the Axis scourge......and then built the greatest middle class in history.

Thanks to heroes like your Pop and mine.
0 x

User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4453
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: We remember Pearl Harbor.....

Post by lust4beer » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:17 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:54 am
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:06 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:53 am
......and the millions who answered the call......like President Bush, like my Pop and 4 uncles......THANK YOU.
My dad served in Normandy and Korea
America’s greatest generation.

They endured the Great Depression.....they saved the world from the Axis scourge......and then built the greatest middle class in history.

Thanks to heroes like your Pop and mine.
Indeed

My dad has been gone for 8 years and I miss him deeply
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31396
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: We remember Pearl Harbor.....

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:07 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:38 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:19 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:26 pm
So the outcry that exists only in your head. Gotcha.
He had NO outcry over the US fighting Germany, who did NOT bomb Pearl Harbor. Was it that hard? Guess so.
Why expect an outcry over fighting a war against a nation which declared war on us?
Yeah, what Bin laden did and your hero Clintoon did nothing about.

A declaration of war is a piece of paper. Not an attack.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Post Reply