Third mass shooting in the last day

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Third mass shooting in the last day

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:27 pm

Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:05 pm
A 26-year-old black female, Snochia Moseley, "transitioning" to a male, shot six people and killed three. Snochia, allegedly a disgruntled employee, and taking hormones to transition to a male, stormed a RiteAid distribution center with a pistol this morning in Aberdeen, MD, killing three and wounding three more, before killing herself.

“Our suspect is a lone female suspect, age 26, who had a last known address in Baltimore County. She has died at the hospital from fatal injury, a self-inflicted gunshot wound."

Moseley was discussed beginning hormone treatment in 2016 to "transition" to a male: “I just started talking about being transgender. My sister is totally supportive, my brothers already had an idea, my mom I haven’t gotten around to admitting it to yet. But she’s heard about it somehow.”
snochia? lol. evil's kind of guy.

Looks like this shot evil's thread in the foot.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:37 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:42 pm
Woman kills 3 at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland, officials say
By Eliott C. McLaughlin and Carma Hassan, CNN

(CNN)A woman killed three people at a drugstore distribution center Thursday in Harford County, Maryland, before shooting herself twice, officials said.

A law enforcement official who had been briefed on the incident provided the casualty toll for CNN. Another source close to the investigation said the woman was a disgruntled employee. She shot herself in the head in an apparent suicide attempt, but was unsuccessful so she shot herself again, the source said.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility about 30 miles northeast of Baltimore. It was not clear if the woman worked for Rite Aid or for another company in the area.

This marks the third shooting with multiple victims in the country in the span of a day. A shooting at an office complex in Middleton, Wisconsin left three people injured Wednesday, and a gunman injured four people at the Masontown Borough Municipal Center in Pennsylvania later in the day.

-------

Just another "good guy(woman) with a gun" until they're not?
Were you aware that California is the US state ranked 1st as the most restrictive US state as regards gun control laws according to this link among others

https://www.deseretnews.com/top/1428/0/ ... -laws.html

yet they have had the most instances of mass shootings with 25 according to this link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... 743fb13ca2
1 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:55 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:42 pm
Woman kills 3 at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland, officials say
By Eliott C. McLaughlin and Carma Hassan, CNN

(CNN)A woman killed three people at a drugstore distribution center Thursday in Harford County, Maryland, before shooting herself twice, officials said.

A law enforcement official who had been briefed on the incident provided the casualty toll for CNN. Another source close to the investigation said the woman was a disgruntled employee. She shot herself in the head in an apparent suicide attempt, but was unsuccessful so she shot herself again, the source said.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility about 30 miles northeast of Baltimore. It was not clear if the woman worked for Rite Aid or for another company in the area.

This marks the third shooting with multiple victims in the country in the span of a day. A shooting at an office complex in Middleton, Wisconsin left three people injured Wednesday, and a gunman injured four people at the Masontown Borough Municipal Center in Pennsylvania later in the day.

-------

Just another "good guy(woman) with a gun" until they're not?
Were you aware that California is the US state ranked 1st as the most restrictive US state as regards gun control laws according to this link among others

https://www.deseretnews.com/top/1428/0/ ... -laws.html

yet they have had the most instances of mass shootings with 25 according to this link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... 743fb13ca2
I am. Are you saying one is related to the other or are these just random facts you felt like posting?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech: