What Happens When You Don’t Have A 1st Amendment

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
psk836
Serene Highness
Posts: 9571
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

What Happens When You Don’t Have A 1st Amendment

Post by psk836 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm

Liberals move to have you arrested for saying things they don’t like.

https://reason.com/archives/2018/09/15/ ... -into-a-po
2 x

User avatar
KC_
Gentry
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: What Happens When You Don’t Have A 1st Amendment

Post by KC_ » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:48 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm
Liberals move to have you arrested for saying things they don’t like.

https://reason.com/archives/2018/09/15/ ... -into-a-po
That’s where they are headed.
2 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4142
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: What Happens When You Don’t Have A 1st Amendment

Post by lust4beer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:16 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm
Liberals move to have you arrested for saying things they don’t like.

https://reason.com/archives/2018/09/15/ ... -into-a-po
Tinfoil hat guy strikes again
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4142
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: What Happens When You Don’t Have A 1st Amendment

Post by lust4beer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:17 pm

KC_ wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:48 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm
Liberals move to have you arrested for saying things they don’t like.

https://reason.com/archives/2018/09/15/ ... -into-a-po
That’s where they are headed.
They?

You don’t really believe that
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
KC_
Gentry
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: What Happens When You Don’t Have A 1st Amendment

Post by KC_ » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:01 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:17 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:48 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm
Liberals move to have you arrested for saying things they don’t like.

https://reason.com/archives/2018/09/15/ ... -into-a-po
That’s where they are headed.
They?

You don’t really believe that
Look at Europe to see our future. They send you to jail if you say one of the banned words or advocate for the banned ideas. This is the last true free speech country left.
2 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4142
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: What Happens When You Don’t Have A 1st Amendment

Post by lust4beer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:04 pm

KC_ wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:01 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:17 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:48 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm
Liberals move to have you arrested for saying things they don’t like.

https://reason.com/archives/2018/09/15/ ... -into-a-po
That’s where they are headed.
They?

You don’t really believe that
Look at Europe to see our future. They send you to jail if you say one of the banned words or advocate for the banned ideas. This is the last true free speech country left.
No one is going to jail

The Brits are just not used to people using the vile N word

Scare tactics
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24020
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: What Happens When You Don’t Have A 1st Amendment

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:13 am

KC_ wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:01 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:17 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:48 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm
Liberals move to have you arrested for saying things they don’t like.

https://reason.com/archives/2018/09/15/ ... -into-a-po
That’s where they are headed.
They?

You don’t really believe that
Look at Europe to see our future. They send you to jail if you say one of the banned words or advocate for the banned ideas. This is the last true free speech country left.
IGNORANT AMERICA HATING libturd democrat lusty does not listen to FACTS, he has his orders from jim carrey to go socialist and he obeys like a sheeple!!

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30808
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: What Happens When You Don’t Have A 1st Amendment

Post by evilconempire » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:17 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:13 am
KC_ wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:01 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:17 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:48 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm
Liberals move to have you arrested for saying things they don’t like.

https://reason.com/archives/2018/09/15/ ... -into-a-po
That’s where they are headed.
They?

You don’t really believe that
Look at Europe to see our future. They send you to jail if you say one of the banned words or advocate for the banned ideas. This is the last true free speech country left.
IGNORANT AMERICA HATING libturd democrat lusty does not listen to FACTS, he has his orders from jim carrey to go socialist and he obeys like a sheeple!!

:angel:
Image
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: What Happens When You Don’t Have A 1st Amendment

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:03 am

lust4beer wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:17 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:48 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm
Liberals move to have you arrested for saying things they don’t like.

https://reason.com/archives/2018/09/15/ ... -into-a-po
That’s where they are headed.
They?

You don’t really believe that
I believe there is a small subset of the left (and far right) who would if they could, arrest people for offensive speech in this country. Hopefully those nut jobs don't ever become a large subset.
0 x

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3918
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: What Happens When You Don’t Have A 1st Amendment

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:17 am

psk836 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm
Liberals move to have you arrested for saying things they don’t like.

https://reason.com/archives/2018/09/15/ ... -into-a-po
► Yes, there’s no place in the world for freedom of speech like the United States.

Britain won’t let some American jerks into the country. I don’t know what they do about their own jerks, though
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

Post Reply