Report: China Pays WaPo, NY Times (And Others) MILLIONS To Publish Its Propaganda

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Report: China Pays WaPo, NY Times (And Others) MILLIONS To Publish Its Propaganda

Post by Evil » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:19 pm

antilib wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:11 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:27 pm
psk836 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:24 am
https://www.waynedupree.com/wapo-nyt-china/

"An investigation revealed that the Washington Post and New York Times (and many others) accepted millions from Communist China to publish Chinese propaganda that was designed to look like legit articles."

"China Daily, an official mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party, has published hundreds of propaganda articles designed to look like ordinary news stories in some of America’s most influential newspapers. While foreign agents may place ads in the United States, the propaganda outlet has repeatedly violated the Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) by failing to provide full disclosures about its purchases.

China Daily has published propaganda in mainstream outlets for decades, but did not disclose its purchases of space in American newspapers to the Department of Justice until 2012. Even after it began acknowledging its relationship with the papers, the regime mouthpiece continued to violate federal disclosure requirements. China Daily has failed to provide breakdowns of spending activities and withheld copies of online ads, among other omissions that violate federal law, according to experts who reviewed years of its FARA filings."
Wayne could write for the moonies.
poor little nolax, hates the moonies because they're a conservative news outlet and he pretends he's a moderate, in reality he's as much as one as evil dude has never lied, get it, lol? :rolling:
Thank you for not charging for the space I occupy in your vacuous little head, littly lying Anti.

You know I never lie so you just admitted Nolax is a moderate.
1 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Report: China Pays WaPo, NY Times (And Others) MILLIONS To Publish Its Propaganda

Post by nolaxride » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:31 pm

antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

"An investigation revealed that the Washington Post and New York Times (and many others) accepted millions from Communist China to publish Chinese propaganda that was designed to look like legit articles."

"China Daily, an official mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party, has published hundreds of propaganda articles designed to look like ordinary news stories in some of America’s most influential newspapers. While foreign agents may place ads in the United States, the propaganda outlet has repeatedly violated the Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) by failing to provide full disclosures about its purchases.

China Daily has published propaganda in mainstream outlets for decades, but did not disclose its purchases of space in American newspapers to the Department of Justice until 2012. Even after it began acknowledging its relationship with the papers, the regime mouthpiece continued to violate federal disclosure requirements. China Daily has failed to provide breakdowns of spending activities and withheld copies of online ads, among other omissions that violate federal law, according to experts who reviewed years of its FARA filings."
poor little nolax, hates the moonies because they're a conservative news outlet and he pretends he's a moderate, in reality he's as much as one as evil dude has never lied, get it, lol? :rolling:
I don't hate anyone or anything. I don't like the moonies because of how they twist the news.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:00 pm

Evil wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:19 pm
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

Thank you for not charging for the space I occupy in your vacuous little head, littly lying Anti.

you just lied so no, nolax is a left-wing loser, like you, lol!! :violent1:
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:09 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:32 am
psk836 wrote:

Remember this when you read their articles defending China for exporting global pandemic.
The NYT, WaPo, and WSJ have all called out China for trying to shift the blame. None of them has defended China.

I also note that you still haven't had mentioned that all of that 'propaganda' was clearly labeled advertising.

You might want to review the filings yourself and deal with reality instead of someone else's interpretation of the facts.

https://efile.fara.gov/ords/f?p=1381:1:17087463394678:::::
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:12 pm

antilib wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:00 pm
Evil wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:19 pm
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

you just lied so no, nolax is a left-wing loser, like you, lol!! :violent1:
Triggered.
Rent-free.
Owned.
1 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

psk836
Get in my Belly!

Post by psk836 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:23 am

https://victorygirlsblog.com/china-clai ... -in-media/

“Guess what, everyone! China has beaten COVID-19, their own special Wuhan coronavirus! They have no new cases, they say! And if you believe that, I would like to have you look over this bridge I’m selling.

The news that the United States had surpassed China in total number of COVID-19 deaths was spread far and wide over the media, who seem to have no problems simply accepting China’s numbers at face value, even though this entire debacle SHOULD have taught people that NOTHING that China says should be accepted at face value. Also, the World Health Organization, which was happy to repeat China’s party line about coronavirus initially, should really examine their own role in this mess.

The best guess as to why China no longer has new cases? There are anecdotal reports – from Asian news sources – that China has simply stopped testing for COVID-19. It’s amazing – no test, no new cases to be reported! It’s a miracle! With a complete lack of skepticism, NBC has truly swallowed China’s propaganda hook, line, and sinker.“

“The amount of naiveté involved by the media in simply taking China at its word at the moment is just gobsmackingly stunning. It’s little wonder that the media poll numbers regarding their handling of the COVID-19 pandemic are cratering right now, even while the liberal media’s most loathed target, President Trump, is rising in the polls. The media has been full of bad actors from day one, not just for their blame of the president at every turn (and it should be noted that while Trump has not handled this situation perfectly, the media was busy blasting him at the very beginning for “overreacting” by shutting down travel from China and for not being “diverse” enough when assembling a coronavirus task force), but for their willingness to believe a communist dictatorship without any critical thinking involved.

To put it bluntly, the media sucks right now, and they deserve every single bit of their ranking at the bottom of the polls as they tiptoe around the truth and sing China’s praises.“

At least we understand why this is.
0 x

psk836
Get in my Belly!

Post by psk836 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:01 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020/03 ... ist-party/

“News media outlets such as CNN, MSNBC, and NBC — which all market themselves as politically objective and nonpartisan — forwarded China’s public relations measures, including the Chinese state’s unverifiable claims of the coronavirus’s spread within its borders. Many U.S. news media operations have praised China’s conduct in addressing the viral outbreak while framing President Donald Trump’s as incompetent and deceptive.

Cotton said, “Our mainstream media wants to criticize Donald Trump or me or others for calling it ‘the China virus’ or ‘the Wuhan coronavirus’ when in fact [Chinese authorities] are the ones responsible.”‘
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:56 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:01 pm
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020/03 ... ist-party/

“News media outlets such as CNN, MSNBC, and NBC — which all market themselves as politically objective and nonpartisan — forwarded China’s public relations measures, including the Chinese state’s unverifiable claims of the coronavirus’s spread within its borders. Many U.S. news media operations have praised China’s conduct in addressing the viral outbreak while framing President Donald Trump’s as incompetent and deceptive.

Cotton said, “Our mainstream media wants to criticize Donald Trump or me or others for calling it ‘the China virus’ or ‘the Wuhan coronavirus’ when in fact [Chinese authorities] are the ones responsible.”‘
Why am I not surprised that they forgot to mention Fox News, an outlet that's peddling the same story. Or that Tom Cotton is peddling the story that the virus originated at a secret Chinese lab.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant