EASTER DINNER SAN DIEGO STYLE

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
lust4beer
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6472
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

EASTER DINNER SAN DIEGO STYLE

Post by lust4beer » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:01 pm

Carne asada, pollo asado tacos and burritos

Rice and beans

Tortilla chips

Guacamole and salsa

Corona's and IPA's

GLORIOUS
3 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
Lily
Nobility
Posts: 1356
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Re: EASTER DINNER SAN DIEGO STYLE

Post by Lily » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:22 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:01 pm
Carne asada, pollo asado tacos and burritos

Rice and beans

Tortilla chips

Guacamole and salsa

Corona's and IPA's

GLORIOUS
Im so sorry couldnt join you. My favorite foods!!!! I lived in Colorado and New Mexico for many years, got addicted to Hatch green chiles. I don't think I have ever had bad Latino food except menudo.
1 x

User avatar
JDDJR
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2106
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: EASTER DINNER SAN DIEGO STYLE

Post by JDDJR » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:26 pm

What, no Sweet Bread or Melons...?? :eat:
0 x

User avatar
lust4beer
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6472
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: EASTER DINNER SAN DIEGO STYLE

Post by lust4beer » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:29 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:26 pm
What, no Sweet Bread or Melons...?? :eat:
Not today

What's on your table today?
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
JDDJR
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2106
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: EASTER DINNER SAN DIEGO STYLE

Post by JDDJR » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:41 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:29 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:26 pm
What, no Sweet Bread or Melons...?? :eat:
Not today

What's on your table today?
Sadly I'm home alone today, well almost, me and my two sixty pound lap dogs.....
cooked yesterday, smoked ribs, tater salad, pinto beans, banana pudding with plenty of adult beverages...had a crowd......
1 x

User avatar
lust4beer
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6472
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: EASTER DINNER SAN DIEGO STYLE

Post by lust4beer » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:45 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:41 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:29 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:26 pm
What, no Sweet Bread or Melons...?? :eat:
Not today

What's on your table today?
Sadly I'm home alone today, well almost, me and my two sixty pound lap dogs.....
cooked yesterday, smoked ribs, tater salad, pinto beans, banana pudding with plenty of adult beverages...had a crowd......
Sorry you're home alone

That's some good eating yesterday
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43039
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: EASTER DINNER SAN DIEGO STYLE

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:07 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:01 pm
Carne asada, pollo asado tacos and burritos

Rice and beans

Tortilla chips

Guacamole and salsa

Corona's and IPA's

GLORIOUS
Yep, sounds real traditional there in kali. Glad I grew up back east instead of North Messyco.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15698
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: EASTER DINNER SAN DIEGO STYLE

Post by psk836 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:16 pm

Oh come on now. No better place for a little cultural appropriation than the dinner table.

Mexican food is truly wonderful fare.
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 8927
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: EASTER DINNER SAN DIEGO STYLE

Post by Pete » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:31 pm

Grilled chicken salad from Azteca in Charlotte.
:eat:
0 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7337
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: EASTER DINNER SAN DIEGO STYLE

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:27 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:07 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:01 pm
Carne asada, pollo asado tacos and burritos

Rice and beans

Tortilla chips

Guacamole and salsa

Corona's and IPA's

GLORIOUS
Yep, sounds real traditional there in kali. Glad I grew up back east instead of North Messyco.
► You grew up in north Koo-bah
0 x
                               NRA + GOP = more mass killings

Post Reply