Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:48 am

yep, copying me as usual.

Still nothing on the topic?
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:52 am

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:11 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:41 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:39 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:30 am
Because the questions answered in writing were "inadequate." Why didn't it happen? Because Mueller knew it would be a long drawn-out battle which would delay the final report even more. WTF?! This is what AG Barr is calling Trump's "full cooperation." Double WTF?! The swamp is protecting the swamp.
Losers always whine about the loss to their opponent.
That's not nice.

Do you consider refusing an in-person interview to be "full cooperation"?
Sure. You give your version of what happened. That is sufficient. You don’t have to testify against yourself or subject yourself to cross examination.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:12 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:11 pm
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Because the questions answered in writing were "inadequate." Why didn't it happen? Because Mueller knew it would be a long drawn-out battle which would delay the final report even more. WTF?! This is what AG Barr is calling Trump's "full cooperation." Double WTF?! The swamp is protecting the swamp.
That's not nice.

Sure. You give your version of what happened. That is sufficient. You don’t have to testify against yourself or subject yourself to cross examination.
Mueller described the written answers as being "inadequate." Reason would dictate that "full cooperation" would include the sit-down interview that Mueller asked for.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:17 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:12 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
That's not nice.

Mueller described the written answers as being "inadequate." Reason would dictate that "full cooperation" would include the sit-down interview that Mueller asked for.
You can’t always get what you want.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:17 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
That's not nice.

True, but not the point.
0 x

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:23 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 pm
KC_ wrote:
u
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
That's not nice.

True, but not the point.
What is the point ? The investigation is over and no collusion was found and there were no indictments for obstruction against Trump . :nesaitpas:
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:25 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
u
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
That's not nice.

True, but not the point.
What is the point ? The investigation is over and no collusion was found and there were no indictments for obstruction against Trump . :nesaitpas:
The point is that Mueller should have persisted in getting a in-person interview rather than worry about time and that Barr calling a refusal to do an in-person interview as requested "full cooperation" is obviously him covering for Trump. We know there was collusion, but no evidence of a criminal conspiracy. We know there was obstruction.
0 x

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:27 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:25 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
u
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
That's not nice.

True, but not the point.
The point is that Mueller should have persisted in getting a in-person interview rather than worry about time and that Barr calling a refusal to do an in-person interview as requested "full cooperation" is obviously him covering for Trump. We know there was collusion, but no evidence of a criminal conspiracy. We know there was obstruction.
You may think you know that , but we don’t. It’s over . Deal with it.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:29 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:25 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
u
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
That's not nice.

True, but not the point.
You may think you know that , but we don’t. It’s over . Deal with it.
I do know that and it's not over. You might as well get used to that.
0 x