Inuit To Kill Off Over-Abundant Polar Bears For Public Safety

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
psk836
Rock Star

Inuit To Kill Off Over-Abundant Polar Bears For Public Safety

Post by psk836 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Apparently the climate changed again. Or is it just that the peer reviewed scientists got it wrong?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/so-many-b ... d-20154709

"There are too many polar bears in parts of Nunavut and climate change hasn't yet affected any of them, says a draft management plan from the territorial government that contradicts much of conventional scientific thinking.

The proposed plan -- which is to go to public hearings in Iqaluit on Tuesday -- says that growing bear numbers are increasingly jeopardizing public safety and it's time Inuit knowledge drove management policy.

"Inuit believe there are now so many bears that public safety has become a major concern," says the document, the result of four years of study and public consultation."
2 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Inuit To Kill Off Over-Abundant Polar Bears For Public Safety

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:19 pm

Researchers agree that polar bears represent a growing threat to Inuit communities, but say that is because climate change has pushed them closer to human settlements – not because the bear population is growing.
0 x
It's time to impeach the criminal in the White House

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:24 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:19 pm
Researchers agree that polar bears represent a growing threat to Inuit communities, but say that is because climate change has pushed them closer to human settlements – not because the bear population is growing.
If you had a brain cell in your head, you'd say that polar bears would head further north instead of further south where humans are more populous!
2 x
Democrats = the party of illegals over Americans, refugees over veterans, and death over life. Yet liberals think this is good for the country

psk836
Rock Star

Post by psk836 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:25 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:24 pm
evilconempire wrote:
If you had a brain cell in your head, you'd say that polar bears would head further north instead of further south where humans are more populous!
Rationalization is not reason.
0 x

psk836
Rock Star

Post by psk836 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:27 pm

“Although there is growing scientific evidence linking the impacts of climate change to reduced body condition of bears and projections of population declines, no declines have currently been attributed to climate change,”

Is that what your masters predicted? They were peer reviewed, right? Not silly bloggers or anything that you would look down your nose at.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:33 pm

psk836 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:25 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Reason is reason. You wouldn't understand.
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:36 pm

maybe they're just being merciful and killing them now rather than the v--e-r-y slow climate change way............lol!!!!!!
2 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:36 pm

psk836 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:27 pm
“Although there is growing scientific evidence linking the impacts of climate change to reduced body condition of bears and projections of population declines, no declines have currently been attributed to climate change,”

Is that what your masters predicted? They were peer reviewed, right? Not silly bloggers or anything that you would look down your nose at.
It was predicted and seen that as food sources dry up they move. That's what this is about not increased population. Your bloggers don't want you to know that.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:43 pm

psk836 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:25 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
he doesn't know what he's talking about. He posts a video of his hero Neil deGrasse Tyson, points at it from a distance and walks away.
1 x
Democrats = the party of illegals over Americans, refugees over veterans, and death over life. Yet liberals think this is good for the country

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:45 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:36 pm
maybe they're just being merciful and killing them now rather than the v--e-r-y slow climate change way............lol!!!!!!
Why would polar bears go to warmer weather, per evil??

He said his junk science was driving them South.
0 x