congrats to tiger woods

Get in the hole!
I am Z
Global Moderator

congrats to tiger woods

Post by I am Z » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:52 am

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/f ... 111232066/

after all the back surgeries, etc he's back. good on him.

he was congratulated by his apparent girlfriend with a big kiss and a strange pat on his ass in front of all the cameras. his still doesn't seem to go for dark skinned women.
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

chucky
Caporegime

Re: congrats to tiger woods

Post by chucky » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:00 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:52 am

he was congratulated by his apparent girlfriend with a big kiss and a strange pat on his ass in front of all the cameras. his still doesn't seem to go for dark skinned women.
I think he has a bionic back now. “We can rebuild him , we have the technology.... we can make him better ,stronger, faster .”
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:02 am

After all those posts implying he was faking. :lo2l:

Well at least you have the bigot angle on his girlfriend still.
0 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain

lust4beer
Caporegime

Post by lust4beer » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:55 am

I am Z wrote:

Only a man with a small penis cares about white women dating African American men
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:55 am
I am Z wrote:

Only a man with a small penis cares about white women dating African American men
your obsession with another man's penis is most telling. oh and how do you know his latest is a whitey?

I'm glad that he's playing great again. I always said he had more talent than just about any other modern day golfer. it's his personal life and his previous penchant to be arrogant that I didn't like.

me pointing out that he doesn't like dark skinned women is just a fact of his life
0 x

“matunda ya kwanza”

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:02 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

your obsession with another man's penis is most telling. oh and how do you know his latest is a whitey?

I'm glad that he's playing great again. I always said he had more talent than just about any other modern day golfer. it's his personal life and his previous penchant to be arrogant that I didn't like.

me pointing out that he doesn't like dark skinned women is just a fact of his life
We don't know that he doesn't like dark-skinned women. However, this perceived "fact of his life" really has drawn an obsession from you. Does anyone wonder why? I don't.
0 x
- Mark Twain

chucky
Caporegime

Post by chucky » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:05 pm

I am Z wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

Some people like chocolate some people like strawberry , Tigger likes vanilla. Tastes is tastes.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:07 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:05 pm
I am Z wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

Some people like chocolate some people like strawberry , Tigger likes vanilla. Tastes is tastes.
Maybe he thinks Tiger's tastes aren't normal. :lo2l:
0 x
- Mark Twain

lust4beer
Caporegime

Post by lust4beer » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:09 pm

I am Z wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

>>his still doesn't seem to go for dark skinned women.>>

That IS the reason a man brings up a white womab dating a black guy

Why not just celebrate Tiger’s performance?

Why bring up his taste in women, which has NOTHING to do with his golf?

Little guy
1 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:12 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:02 pm
I am Z wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

We don't know that he doesn't like dark-skinned women. However, this perceived "fact of his life" really has drawn an obsession from you. Does anyone wonder why? I don't.

what else about his life is interesting enough to talk about? he's a great golfer. that's one. and his personal life, which he's fd up as bad as you can possibly f it up.

have you ever seen him dating or heard of him soliciting a dark skinned woman for fun-sies?

other than those aspects, there's not much to discuss.
0 x

“matunda ya kwanza”