The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 8960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:09 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:35 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:24 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:58 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:54 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:45 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:33 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm


What's your plan, chucky?

You brought it up. BTW, you're not taking mine.
Who said I wanted your gun ? We need to stop criminals and the mentally ill from getting guns. We should also ban loopholes that allowed things like bump stocks.
Yes, I know. And what's your plan to stop them from "getting" guns? All the demorats can come up with is gun control.

Only honest people get stopped at loopholes.
We need high level background checks that are extensive. There is no reason to allow bump stocks it makes a semi- automatic rifle into an automatic capable assault rifle.
How about armed guards in the school? Nah, the liberals would whine about that because they are anti gun and think it sends the wrong message to kids. Better educate them on gay awareness, minority sensitivity training, etc.

You keep on bringing up the background check thing like it's going out of style. Which criminals go through background checks and will follow laws about bump stocks?
Criminals won’t , but if all gun dealers were diligent less guns would get into the hands of questionable people. I would be willing to give the death penalty automatically to anyone who commits a gun murder. What do you think we should do ?
so you're saying that there is NO way the shooter could have gotten a gun to do this if there were stricter laws on gun dealers???

I just said armed guards in schools.
It would be less likely if there were stricter laws.
Yep. And then make the law stricter, and stricter, and stricter, never ending.

All the recent mass shooters were on anti-depressants or had mental issues.

We could have volunteer or off duty cops guarding the school, or a Sheriff's posse. No one would go near the place.
Broward county has had a police presence in every high school for years.
Don't annoy him with facts. He gets rattled so easily.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26964
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:12 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:09 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:35 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:24 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:58 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:54 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:45 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:33 pm


Who said I wanted your gun ? We need to stop criminals and the mentally ill from getting guns. We should also ban loopholes that allowed things like bump stocks.
Yes, I know. And what's your plan to stop them from "getting" guns? All the demorats can come up with is gun control.

Only honest people get stopped at loopholes.
We need high level background checks that are extensive. There is no reason to allow bump stocks it makes a semi- automatic rifle into an automatic capable assault rifle.
How about armed guards in the school? Nah, the liberals would whine about that because they are anti gun and think it sends the wrong message to kids. Better educate them on gay awareness, minority sensitivity training, etc.

You keep on bringing up the background check thing like it's going out of style. Which criminals go through background checks and will follow laws about bump stocks?
Criminals won’t , but if all gun dealers were diligent less guns would get into the hands of questionable people. I would be willing to give the death penalty automatically to anyone who commits a gun murder. What do you think we should do ?
so you're saying that there is NO way the shooter could have gotten a gun to do this if there were stricter laws on gun dealers???

I just said armed guards in schools.
It would be less likely if there were stricter laws.
Yep. And then make the law stricter, and stricter, and stricter, never ending.

All the recent mass shooters were on anti-depressants or had mental issues.

We could have volunteer or off duty cops guarding the school, or a Sheriff's posse. No one would go near the place.
Broward county has had a police presence in every high school for years.
Don't annoy him with facts. He gets rattled so easily.
Here we go again with lion and his vague rhetoric. Now why don't you say why you agree with super stupid ass this time?
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3636
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:06 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:25 pm
Is the same as the chances that BB will condemn America for gun violence and blame guns.
That's really what is important to you isn't it. What the political affiliation or ideology of the shooter is. Instead of the fact that those kids died and don't get the chance to become what they might have become or achieve what they might have achieved. OR that they have families who had something precious senselessly taken from them.

There is a word for people who think that's what is important in a tragedy like that.
0 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 8960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:11 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:12 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:09 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:35 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:24 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:58 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:54 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:45 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 pm


Yes, I know. And what's your plan to stop them from "getting" guns? All the demorats can come up with is gun control.

Only honest people get stopped at loopholes.
We need high level background checks that are extensive. There is no reason to allow bump stocks it makes a semi- automatic rifle into an automatic capable assault rifle.
How about armed guards in the school? Nah, the liberals would whine about that because they are anti gun and think it sends the wrong message to kids. Better educate them on gay awareness, minority sensitivity training, etc.

You keep on bringing up the background check thing like it's going out of style. Which criminals go through background checks and will follow laws about bump stocks?
Criminals won’t , but if all gun dealers were diligent less guns would get into the hands of questionable people. I would be willing to give the death penalty automatically to anyone who commits a gun murder. What do you think we should do ?
so you're saying that there is NO way the shooter could have gotten a gun to do this if there were stricter laws on gun dealers???

I just said armed guards in schools.
It would be less likely if there were stricter laws.
Yep. And then make the law stricter, and stricter, and stricter, never ending.

All the recent mass shooters were on anti-depressants or had mental issues.

We could have volunteer or off duty cops guarding the school, or a Sheriff's posse. No one would go near the place.
Broward county has had a police presence in every high school for years.
Don't annoy him with facts. He gets rattled so easily.
Here we go again with lion and his vague rhetoric. Now why don't you say why you agree with super stupid ass this time?
There were armed cops on the premises today, dolt. It didn't stop or even deter the shooter.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 8960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Goodbye, BDS.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26964
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:06 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:25 pm
Is the same as the chances that BB will condemn America for gun violence and blame guns.
That's really what is important to you isn't it. What the political affiliation or ideology of the shooter is. Instead of the fact that those kids died and don't get the chance to become what they might have become or achieve what they might have achieved. OR that they have families who had something precious senselessly taken from them.

There is a word for people who think that's what is important in a tragedy like that.
Really, so what word do you have for that pos BB who thinks that?

Maybe a coward who won't answer my questions condemns my country, puts down our military, and questions "God bless America" appeals to you.

And of course ALWAYS rips on my country over events like today.
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26964
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:11 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:12 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:09 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:35 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:24 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:58 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:54 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:45 pm


We need high level background checks that are extensive. There is no reason to allow bump stocks it makes a semi- automatic rifle into an automatic capable assault rifle.
How about armed guards in the school? Nah, the liberals would whine about that because they are anti gun and think it sends the wrong message to kids. Better educate them on gay awareness, minority sensitivity training, etc.

You keep on bringing up the background check thing like it's going out of style. Which criminals go through background checks and will follow laws about bump stocks?
Criminals won’t , but if all gun dealers were diligent less guns would get into the hands of questionable people. I would be willing to give the death penalty automatically to anyone who commits a gun murder. What do you think we should do ?
so you're saying that there is NO way the shooter could have gotten a gun to do this if there were stricter laws on gun dealers???

I just said armed guards in schools.
It would be less likely if there were stricter laws.
Yep. And then make the law stricter, and stricter, and stricter, never ending.

All the recent mass shooters were on anti-depressants or had mental issues.

We could have volunteer or off duty cops guarding the school, or a Sheriff's posse. No one would go near the place.
Broward county has had a police presence in every high school for years.
Don't annoy him with facts. He gets rattled so easily.
Here we go again with lion and his vague rhetoric. Now why don't you say why you agree with super stupid ass this time?
There were armed cops on the premises today, dolt. It didn't stop or even deter the shooter.
Wow, you answered me!

There are two cop cars "usually" on campus. Are you saying that if there were no cops around, things would be the same? What an idiot.

Didn't stop the shooter? Then he got away. Got it.
Last edited by barrysoetoro on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26964
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:04 pm
Goodbye, BDS.
I'm here ly'in of the dork.
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 8960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:50 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:04 pm
Goodbye, BDS.
I'm here ly'in of the dork.
Yes, we can tell by the field full of straw man fails you leave behind, slob.

Image
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26964
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:57 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:04 pm
Goodbye, BDS.
I'm here ly'in of the dork.
Yes, we can tell by the field full of straw man fails you leave behind, slob.

Image
Yeah, 0bama is your hero. That pos hated this country, and wanted to make us 3rd rate. That appealed to America hating liberal scum like you.

And only 2 cops on campus (sitting in their cars) is NOT what I had in mind.
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

Post Reply