CALIF TEACHER WHO CALLED MILITARY 'A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS' REFUSES TO RESIGN

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4194
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: CALIF TEACHER WHO CALLED MILITARY 'A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS' REFUSES TO RESIGN

Post by antilib » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 pm
shredding the constitution, one amendment at a time.
it's funny how you cry fowl about the constitution when a liberal is involved, yet are ready to get a rope when its a conservative, huh nolax, lol?
I'm sure you have examples...
yes, as a matter of fact i do, what's your problem, mr liberal, lol?
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7968
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: CALIF TEACHER WHO CALLED MILITARY 'A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS' REFUSES TO RESIGN

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:17 pm

antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:03 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:43 pm
‘I will sleep good tonight’

By Jessica Chasmar
February 14, 2018

A California teacher and city council member who called military members “a bunch of dumbsh—s” during an in-class rant last month has refused to resign despite a impending recall effort.

Pico Rivera Councilman Gregory Salcido, a teacher at El Rancho High School, was recorded trying to persuade a student not to join the Marine Corps after high school, saying, “We’ve got a bunch of dumbsh—s over there … They’re not like high-level thinkers, they’re not academic people, they’re not intellectual people; they’re the freaking lowest of our low.”

The comments sparked outrage in the community and Mr. Salcido was placed on paid administrative leave while an investigation was underway. The city council passed a resolution Tuesday night condemning Mr. Salcido’s rant and asking for his resignation, but Mr. Salcido remained defiant.

“I’m not anti-military,” Mr. Salcido said in his first public appearance since making the comments Jan. 26, the Whittier Daily News reported. “I am pro-education.”

Mr. Salcido reportedly refused to put his hand over his heart during the Pledge of Allegiance prior to Tuesday’s meeting. He told the city council and community members that he was sorry to anyone his comments may have hurt, but he did not apologize for the remarks themselves, CBS News reported.

“My goal as it relates to my students is to get them to do everything to get to college,” he said. “I wanted to challenge them to reach their academic potential.”

More than 50 people spoke at Tuesday’s meeting, demanding that Mr. Salcido resign. The councilman showed no emotion or reaction as dozens of speakers spoke out against him, the Daily News reported.

“America: Love it or leave it. That’s the bottom line,” said Raul Rodriguez, a 76-year-old Army vet, CBS News reported.

“A classroom is a place of learning, not propaganda,” said Dennis Jackson.

Mr. Salcido said he was unaffected by the backlash.

“I will sleep good tonight,” he told a local reporter. “I’m not offended by that, because I’m not those things. That’s why I wouldn’t resign.”

The council does not have the power to remove him from office. There is now a recall effort underway led by fellow El Rancho High School teacher Raul Elias, CBS Los Angeles reported.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ry-member/
Resign for what, Snowflake?
look who's calling someone a snowflake, it's little chubby chicken ac, what's going on, screamer, lol?
Resign for what, Snowflake?
0 x

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4194
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: CALIF TEACHER WHO CALLED MILITARY 'A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS' REFUSES TO RESIGN

Post by antilib » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:18 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:17 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:03 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:43 pm
‘I will sleep good tonight’

By Jessica Chasmar
February 14, 2018

A California teacher and city council member who called military members “a bunch of dumbsh—s” during an in-class rant last month has refused to resign despite a impending recall effort.

Pico Rivera Councilman Gregory Salcido, a teacher at El Rancho High School, was recorded trying to persuade a student not to join the Marine Corps after high school, saying, “We’ve got a bunch of dumbsh—s over there … They’re not like high-level thinkers, they’re not academic people, they’re not intellectual people; they’re the freaking lowest of our low.”

The comments sparked outrage in the community and Mr. Salcido was placed on paid administrative leave while an investigation was underway. The city council passed a resolution Tuesday night condemning Mr. Salcido’s rant and asking for his resignation, but Mr. Salcido remained defiant.

“I’m not anti-military,” Mr. Salcido said in his first public appearance since making the comments Jan. 26, the Whittier Daily News reported. “I am pro-education.”

Mr. Salcido reportedly refused to put his hand over his heart during the Pledge of Allegiance prior to Tuesday’s meeting. He told the city council and community members that he was sorry to anyone his comments may have hurt, but he did not apologize for the remarks themselves, CBS News reported.

“My goal as it relates to my students is to get them to do everything to get to college,” he said. “I wanted to challenge them to reach their academic potential.”

More than 50 people spoke at Tuesday’s meeting, demanding that Mr. Salcido resign. The councilman showed no emotion or reaction as dozens of speakers spoke out against him, the Daily News reported.

“America: Love it or leave it. That’s the bottom line,” said Raul Rodriguez, a 76-year-old Army vet, CBS News reported.

“A classroom is a place of learning, not propaganda,” said Dennis Jackson.

Mr. Salcido said he was unaffected by the backlash.

“I will sleep good tonight,” he told a local reporter. “I’m not offended by that, because I’m not those things. That’s why I wouldn’t resign.”

The council does not have the power to remove him from office. There is now a recall effort underway led by fellow El Rancho High School teacher Raul Elias, CBS Los Angeles reported.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ry-member/
Resign for what, Snowflake?
look who's calling someone a snowflake, it's little chubby chicken ac, what's going on, screamer, lol?
Resign for what, Snowflake?
look who's calling someone a snowflake, it's little chubby chicken ac, what's going on, screamer, lol?
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14118
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: CALIF TEACHER WHO CALLED MILITARY 'A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS' REFUSES TO RESIGN

Post by nolaxride » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 pm

antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 pm
shredding the constitution, one amendment at a time.
it's funny how you cry fowl about the constitution when a liberal is involved, yet are ready to get a rope when its a conservative, huh nolax, lol?
I'm sure you have examples...
yes, as a matter of fact i do, what's your problem, mr liberal, lol?
ROTFLMAO.... I guess you're either going to prove your point or be considered a liar. Either is fine with me.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4194
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: CALIF TEACHER WHO CALLED MILITARY 'A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS' REFUSES TO RESIGN

Post by antilib » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 pm
shredding the constitution, one amendment at a time.
it's funny how you cry fowl about the constitution when a liberal is involved, yet are ready to get a rope when its a conservative, huh nolax, lol?
I'm sure you have examples...
yes, as a matter of fact i do, what's your problem, mr liberal, lol?
ROTFLMAO.... I guess you're either going to prove your point or be considered a liar. Either is fine with me.
it doesn't bother you when others consider you a liar, why should i be concerned on the likes of you calling me one, lol?
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14118
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: CALIF TEACHER WHO CALLED MILITARY 'A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS' REFUSES TO RESIGN

Post by nolaxride » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:33 pm

antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 pm
shredding the constitution, one amendment at a time.
it's funny how you cry fowl about the constitution when a liberal is involved, yet are ready to get a rope when its a conservative, huh nolax, lol?
I'm sure you have examples...
yes, as a matter of fact i do, what's your problem, mr liberal, lol?
ROTFLMAO.... I guess you're either going to prove your point or be considered a liar. Either is fine with me.
it doesn't bother you when others consider you a liar, why should i be concerned on the likes of you calling me one, lol?
You are correct. I'm not worried about other's opinions. You, however, seem to be.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23592
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: CALIF TEACHER WHO CALLED MILITARY 'A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS' REFUSES TO RESIGN

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:28 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 pm
shredding the constitution, one amendment at a time.
Yeah, your hero 0bama tried to bring down the 2nd one.... and you supported him to no end.
1 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4194
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: CALIF TEACHER WHO CALLED MILITARY 'A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS' REFUSES TO RESIGN

Post by antilib » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:30 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:33 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 pm
shredding the constitution, one amendment at a time.
it's funny how you cry fowl about the constitution when a liberal is involved, yet are ready to get a rope when its a conservative, huh nolax, lol?
I'm sure you have examples...
yes, as a matter of fact i do, what's your problem, mr liberal, lol?
ROTFLMAO.... I guess you're either going to prove your point or be considered a liar. Either is fine with me.
it doesn't bother you when others consider you a liar, why should i be concerned on the likes of you calling me one, lol?
You are correct. I'm not worried about other's opinions. You, however, seem to be.
that's laughable, considering the fact you constantly complain of others using opinions, then turn around and use your own, iow a hypocrite, don't you know, lol?
0 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 8167
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: CALIF TEACHER WHO CALLED MILITARY 'A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS' REFUSES TO RESIGN

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:33 pm

antilib wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 pm
shredding the constitution, one amendment at a time.
it's funny how you cry fowl about the constitution when a liberal is involved, yet are ready to get a rope when its a conservative, huh nolax, lol?
I'm sure you've got lots of examples to support that accusation, huh.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14118
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: CALIF TEACHER WHO CALLED MILITARY 'A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS' REFUSES TO RESIGN

Post by nolaxride » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:36 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:28 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 pm
shredding the constitution, one amendment at a time.
Yeah, your hero 0bama tried to bring down the 2nd one.... and you supported him to no end.
Yah... two points there. I don't believe that Obama ever tried to shred the 2nd Amendment. Clearly, you feel differently, so please show me where Obama advocated for the confiscation of all guns.

And even more clearly, you haven't been paying attention what I've been saying... just repeating your own opinions of what you think all liberals think.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply