The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: The odds that the active shooter in Florida is another drug-induced liberal

Post by evilconempire » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:52 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:45 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:33 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:30 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:25 pm
Is the same as the chances that BB will condemn America for gun violence and blame guns.
Shooter in custody, so we will soon see who he is. There is an inordinate amount of gun violence in this country and we need to find ways to change that.
"Vote for me in 2018. I'm chucky (D), and I approve this message"
You want the high level of gun violence to continue. You don’t want to find ways to reduce it ?
What's your plan, chucky?

You brought it up. BTW, you're not taking mine.
Who said I wanted your gun ? We need to stop criminals and the mentally ill from getting guns. We should also ban loopholes that allowed things like bump stocks.
Yes, I know. And what's your plan to stop them from "getting" guns? All the demorats can come up with is gun control.

Only honest people get stopped at loopholes.
We need high level background checks that are extensive. There is no reason to allow bump stocks it makes a semi- automatic rifle into an automatic capable assault rifle.
How about armed guards in the school? Nah, the liberals would whine about that because they are anti gun and think it sends the wrong message to kids. Better educate them on gay awareness, minority sensitivity training, etc.

You keep on bringing up the background check thing like it's going out of style. Which criminals go through background checks and will follow laws about bump stocks?
So you're saying we should get rid of all laws because they don't stop criminals anyway. You're not much of a thinker, are you BushApologisto?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:54 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Is the same as the chances that BB will condemn America for gun violence and blame guns.
Shooter in custody, so we will soon see who he is. There is an inordinate amount of gun violence in this country and we need to find ways to change that.
You want the high level of gun violence to continue. You don’t want to find ways to reduce it ?

Who said I wanted your gun ? We need to stop criminals and the mentally ill from getting guns. We should also ban loopholes that allowed things like bump stocks.
Yes, I know. And what's your plan to stop them from "getting" guns? All the demorats can come up with is gun control.

We need high level background checks that are extensive. There is no reason to allow bump stocks it makes a semi- automatic rifle into an automatic capable assault rifle.
How about armed guards in the school? Nah, the liberals would whine about that because they are anti gun and think it sends the wrong message to kids. Better educate them on gay awareness, minority sensitivity training, etc.

You keep on bringing up the background check thing like it's going out of style. Which criminals go through background checks and will follow laws about bump stocks?
Criminals won’t , but if all gun dealers were diligent less guns would get into the hands of questionable people. I would be willing to give the death penalty automatically to anyone who commits a gun murder. What do you think we should do ?
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:55 pm

evilthe0bamalover wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

So you're saying we should get rid of all laws because they don't stop criminals anyway. You're not much of a thinker, are you BushApologisto?
We already have gun laws, you dumbass 0bama suck up. Chitcago has the strictest, boy. Think for a change, moron.

0bama politicized and didn't do a damn thing and you idiots re-elected that pos.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:54 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Criminals won’t , but if all gun dealers were diligent less guns would get into the hands of questionable people. I would be willing to give the death penalty automatically to anyone who commits a gun murder. What do you think we should do ?
so you're saying that there is NO way the shooter could have gotten a gun to do this if there were stricter laws on gun dealers???

I just said armed guards in schools.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:58 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 pm
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:

so you're saying that there is NO way the shooter could have gotten a gun to do this if there were stricter laws on gun dealers???

It would be less likely if there were stricter laws.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:24 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:58 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Yep. And then make the law stricter, and stricter, and stricter, never ending.

All the recent mass shooters were on anti-depressants or had mental issues.

We could have volunteer or off duty cops guarding the school, or a Sheriff's posse. No one would go near the place.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:25 pm

0 x

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:35 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:24 pm
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:

We could have volunteer or off duty cops guarding the school, or a Sheriff's posse. No one would go near the place.
Broward county has had a police presence in every high school for years.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:43 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:35 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:24 pm
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Broward county has had a police presence in every high school for years.
What are you trying to say?
0 x

JDDJR
Nobility

Post by JDDJR » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Liberalism is a Cancer and it's spreading....
0 x