"America is a cesspool of gun violence, "America is a cesspool of gun violence" in 3, 2, 1....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

"America is a cesspool of gun violence, "America is a cesspool of gun violence" in 3, 2, 1....

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Wait for it. Then the libs will defend that thing.
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: "America is a cesspool of gun violence, "America is a cesspool of gun violence" in 3, 2, 1....

Post by evilconempire » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 pm

YOU are the worst poster here. Making this political before you even know anything about it, attacking families of political foes, etc. You should not be allowed to post here.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: "America is a cesspool of gun violence, "America is a cesspool of gun violence" in 3, 2, 1....

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:30 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 pm
YOU are the worst poster here. Making this political before you even know anything about it, attacking families of political foes, etc. You should not be allowed to post here.
Right on f#cking que.

Go screw off crybaby if you don't like me telling off your ahole buddy. If he can say what he wants about tragedies, I can say what I want about that pos.
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:30 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Right on f#cking que.

Go screw off crybaby if you don't like me telling off your ahole buddy. If he can say what he wants about tragedies, I can say what I want about that pos.
And I can say what I want about you. You should not be allowed to post here.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:43 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Right on f#cking que.

Wow, I must have struck a nerve with you. I sure intimidated you over little bB.

Where is that idiot buddy of yours? Probably glued to the TV watching CNN. I see they jumped all over this, being a liberal station.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:50 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Right on f#cking que.

Wow, I must have struck a nerve with you. I sure intimidated you over little bB.

Where is that idiot buddy of yours? Probably glued to the TV watching CNN. I see they jumped all over this, being a liberal station.
No nerves struck and no intimidation, BushApologisto.

A 24 hour news network covering yet another school shooting!? That's just cray cray. :lo2l:
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:53 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Right on f#cking que.

A 24 hour news network covering yet another school shooting!? That's just cray cray. :lo2l:
I'm still posting here, Lance. No one cares what you think.

Really, so CNN doesn't have an anti gun, pro-democrat agenda?

Bet your little buddy BB is on his way right now to put in it's two cents in 3, 2, 1...... "America is a cesspool of gun violence..... god bless America". POS.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:57 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Right on f#cking que.

Bet your little buddy BB is on his way right now to put in it's two cents in 3, 2, 1...... "America is a cesspool of gun violence..... god bless America". POS.
You sure are and I'm sure creepy Pete wont' be changing that any time soon. It's his decision but I'll keep voicing my opinion. Why? Because it gets on your nerves, intimidates you, and provides me with some amusement to watch.

CNN definitely leans left, but not as far left as MSNBC or as far right as FNC.

How many school shootings so far this year, BushApologisto? How many kids have to die, be injured, and have their lives scarred before you will accept there is a problem?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:01 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:57 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Right on f#cking que.

You sure are and I'm sure creepy Pete wont' be changing that any time soon. It's his decision but I'll keep voicing my opinion. Why? Because it gets on your nerves, intimidates you, and provides me with some amusement to watch.

CNN definitely leans left, but not as far left as MSNBC or as far right as FNC.

How many school shootings so far this year, BushApologisto? How many kids have to die, be injured, and have their lives scarred before you will accept there is a problem?
Yeah, we all care about your opinion, you 0bama apologist.

How many school shootings, 0bamasuckup? How many more drugs do you liberals want society on?

FNC is the best of any of the news outlets. The alphabet networks only tell ONE side. And yeah, Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Blooper area all DNC suck ups, just as bad as Madcow.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:42 pm

There's that asshole BB. Bet that pos buddy of yours is gonna open his pie hole.

Why do you like that idiot, chucky?
0 x