What would you do if you had a pig that looked like this?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 9390
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

What would you do if you had a pig that looked like this?

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Image

I would shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards. :sipping-coffee:
0 x

User avatar
clusterchuck
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3043
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Re: What would you do if you had a pig that looked like this?

Post by clusterchuck » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:07 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:36 pm
Image

I would shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards. :sipping-coffee:
Heard that one for the first time recently, didja?
2 x

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: What would you do if you had a pig that looked like this?

Post by chucky » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:19 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:36 pm
Image

I would shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards. :sipping-coffee:
That is pathetic. What is wrong with you ? :nesaitpas:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4716
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: What would you do if you had a pig that looked like this?

Post by antilib » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:20 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:36 pm
Image

I would shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards. :sipping-coffee:
1 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6269
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: What would you do if you had a pig that looked like this?

Post by Pete » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Tready is hoping to see a familiar sight. Barnyard Animal azz
3 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30808
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: What would you do if you had a pig that looked like this?

Post by evilconempire » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:21 pm

That's not a pig. It's a human being. An incredibly dishonest one, but a human being none the less. Be better than bigoted Z. It's not hard to do.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: What would you do if you had a pig that looked like this?

Post by chucky » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:23 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:21 pm
That's not a pig. It's a human being. An incredibly dishonest one, but a human being none the less. Be better than bigoted Z. It's not hard to do.
AC is the worst poster on here , and that takes a lot of doing.
2 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4716
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: What would you do if you had a pig that looked like this?

Post by antilib » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:19 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:36 pm
Image

I would shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards. :sipping-coffee:
That is pathetic. What is wrong with you ? :nesaitpas:
there's a difference between people who fight for right and defend themselves and people they love, then there's liberals who fight for their agenda and do/don't care about people from one day to the next, just ask ac!!
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30808
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: What would you do if you had a pig that looked like this?

Post by evilconempire » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:25 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:21 pm
That's not a pig. It's a human being. An incredibly dishonest one, but a human being none the less. Be better than bigoted Z. It's not hard to do.
AC is the worst poster on here , and that takes a lot of doing.
I'd say there are at least two that are comparable, but they "lean" right so they're in your blindspot.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: What would you do if you had a pig that looked like this?

Post by chucky » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:25 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:21 pm
That's not a pig. It's a human being. An incredibly dishonest one, but a human being none the less. Be better than bigoted Z. It's not hard to do.
AC is the worst poster on here , and that takes a lot of doing.
I'd say there are at least two that are comparable, but they "lean" right so they're in your blindspot.
Not at all. I recognize that Barry and Toshi also cross the line frequently, but AC is clearly the worst.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Post Reply