What We Had Was A Wanna-Be Dictator

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: What We Had Was A Wanna-Be Dictator

Post by chucky » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:45 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:07 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:39 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:57 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:53 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:10 pm
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:04 pm
You spelled "have" wrong.
So Trump diminishing executive powers makes him a wanna-be dictator?

Trump abiding by court decisions he disagrees with makes him a wanna-be dictator?

Trump requiring Congress to honor its legislative responsibilities makes him a wanna-be dictator?

Trump reducing federal authority and returning it to the states and the people makes him a wanna-be dictator?

Trump reversing unconstitutional executive actions make him a wanna-be dictator?
You mean the guy testing the authority of the office to end an investigation into him?
The guy that has wielded his pen and adeptly as any of his predecessors?
The one that is trying undermine our FBI and our DOJ/
The one that daily seeks to silence his opposition in the media?
The one that sought to jail a political foe?
The one that has expanded his power to wage war?
I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Hey, as long as there is an R next to his name, you're cool with it.
Lol “silence his opposition in the media “ too funny. Most of the MSM is all over him on a daily basis and that includes part of their entertainment divisions.
Did you read me saying that he "successfully seeks to silence" them? :lo2l: Are you so naive that you don't understand his goal with his "fake news" line?
Please. He does virtually nothing to silence the media. In fact he might be the least effective president at doing so , while being the most media criticized in history. An ant against a 6 ton elephant.
potus is good at calling out their hypocrisy. other than that, he can't do anything really to them.

evillib and the msm hate him for that, plus more
I don't hate anyone. I don't know when you clowns are going to get that through your thick heads. I do dislike him for many reasons and one is his dishonest attacks on the media. The wannabe-dictator even revoked press credentials for the WaPo once while on the campaign trail.
“You clowns “ , “Your thick heads “ . :lo2l:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

clusterchuck
Heir Apparent

Post by clusterchuck » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:50 pm

evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Trump abiding by court decisions he disagrees with makes him a wanna-be dictator?

Trump requiring Congress to honor its legislative responsibilities makes him a wanna-be dictator?

Trump reducing federal authority and returning it to the states and the people makes him a wanna-be dictator?

Trump reversing unconstitutional executive actions make him a wanna-be dictator?
You mean the guy testing the authority of the office to end an investigation into him?
I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Hey, as long as there is an R next to his name, you're cool with it.
Lol “silence his opposition in the media “ too funny. Most of the MSM is all over him on a daily basis and that includes part of their entertainment divisions.
Did you read me saying that he "successfully seeks to silence" them? :lo2l: Are you so naive that you don't understand his goal with his "fake news" line?
Please. He does virtually nothing to silence the media. In fact he might be the least effective president at doing so , while being the most media criticized in history. An ant against a 6 ton elephant.
potus is good at calling out their hypocrisy. other than that, he can't do anything really to them.

I don't hate anyone. I don't know when you clowns are going to get that through your thick heads. I do dislike him for many reasons and one is his dishonest attacks on the media. The wannabe-dictator even revoked press credentials for the WaPo once while on the campaign trail.
My guess: those "clowns" will start believing you don't hate anyone right around the same time they start believing you never lie.
1 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:59 pm

evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

jesus h Christ, lighten up, francis.

have you ever...........in your entire life............ever heard the term: "figure of speech"?

how about the word "colloquial / colloquialism" ????

:shootphoton:
1 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:04 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:45 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

“You clowns “ , “Your thick heads “ . :lo2l:
0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:35 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

My guess: those "clowns" will start believing you don't hate anyone right around the same time they start believing you never lie.
this is true and obvious. So the question remains, "what do you get out of stating the obvious?" :lo2l:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:37 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:59 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

jesus h Christ, lighten up, francis.

have you ever...........in your entire life............ever heard the term: "figure of speech"?

how about the word "colloquial / colloquialism" ????

:shootphoton:
LOL Calm down, stretch. There's no reason to take your lord's name in vain. :lo2l:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

clusterchuck
Heir Apparent

Post by clusterchuck » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:08 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:35 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

this is true and obvious. So the question remains, "what do you get out of stating the obvious?" :lo2l:
"Are you going to be OK?"
1 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:

yes. Are you?
0 x

clusterchuck
Heir Apparent

Post by clusterchuck » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:40 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

yes. Are you?
Do you even know what OK means?
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:42 am

clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:40 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

yes. Are you?
Do you even know what OK means?
I do. This is getting weird.
0 x