what are the chances this nazi gets elected....in illinois?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: what are the chances this nazi gets elected....in illinois?

Post by chucky » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:11 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:00 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:28 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:10 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:05 am
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:14 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:02 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:10 pm

Yeah that was me who said that maybe someone will start a write in campaign before the primary and he will lose.
A write-in in a primary?
I don’t know if it is possible but his name is on the ballot so if there is a primary they may allow it .
LOL Then why bring it up? Oh yeah, because you're in spin mode to defend that "The GOP hasn't decided anything" comment. I have to admit that it is always entertaining to watch this.
Well it turns out you have to file as a write in candidate 61 days before an election in any case ,so it is a moot point. The Nazi is in.
Write-in in a primary?
Don’t know if this applies to federal elections

Kane County clerk

A winning write-in candidate who receives the required number of votes at a Primary Election must file:
a Statement of Candidacy;
a receipt for the filing of the Statement of Economic Interests (exception: federal and party offices);
a Loyalty Oath (optional).
These forms must be filed within 10 days of the canvass.
The forms must be filed with a certifying officer or board (example: winning write-in candidate for State Representative would file with the State Board of Elections). [10 ILCS 5/7-60]
"Don’t know if..."

Get back to me when you find out if someone can write-in as candidate for the GOP primary. :lo2l:
Clearly they can under Illinois state law . I didn’t see anything that said it didn’t also apply to a US representative primary, but I am not a federal election lawyer. Nice rabbit holing though.
So you don't know.

This isn't a rabbit hole unless you're saying your "the GOP hasn't decided anything" was you rabbit holing this.
Oye :lo2l:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:42 am

A special prayer..........for the Nazis.......the "fine people" Nazis in America......

Un morte doloroso.......En Nomine Patris e Fili e Spiritus Sancti.

Amen.

0 x