California To Begin Automatic Illegal Alien Voter Registration

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: California To Begin Automatic Illegal Alien Voter Registration

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:35 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:30 am
clusterchuck wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:13 am
Debunked. And that was a few years ago.

Perhaps the April 1 date didn't register?
Debunked by using the words of notoriously easy liars, AKA government "officials".

Gullibility is a 2 way street.
How about debunked by the facts as displayed in the source of truth, the actual bill that was passed by the CA legislature.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/face ... 0160AB1461
Psssshhh...the law is irrelevant. We're gullible for believing what the law says because of lies and imcompetence...or something. :lo2l:
1 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:43 am

nolaxride wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Debunked by using the words of notoriously easy liars, AKA government "officials".

How about debunked by the facts as displayed in the source of truth, the actual bill that was passed by the CA legislature.

I'm not debating the legislation. I'm dubious its implementation.
1 x

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:48 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:35 am
nolaxride wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Psssshhh...the law is irrelevant. We're gullible for believing what the law says because of lies and imcompetence...or something. :lo2l:
Incorrect
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:17 am

psk836 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:32 pm
Did they ever think they were fooling anybody?

http://mobile.wnd.com/2018/01/major-sta ... matically/
Well, WND sure fooled you.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

psk836
Imperial Majesty

Post by psk836 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:25 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:06 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:04 am
The law goes into effect Apeil1, 2018.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymai ... -vote.html
I'll look for a credible source on this, but I have to ask, what happened before when you said this was already happening? Let me guess. You were wrong...as usual. :lo2l:
Actually this article addresses the result of a May 2017 lawsuit filed by activist groups complaining that it was still too hard for their constituents to register to vote. The article states that as a result of the court order, California will begin registering all DMV applicants to vote (including illegal aliens) unless they opt out on the application.

"The activist groups that filed the lawsuit, including the League of Women Voters of California and the National Council of La Raza, first threatened to sue the DMV in 2015 over its procedures that didn't integrate voter registration into in-person and online driver's license registration."

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essenti ... story.html

I have not yet verified whether the latest court decision maintains the razor-thin protection from the 2015 legislation limiting automatic registration to "eligible voters" (while simultaneously stripping out the secretary of state's ability to actually verify eligibility). I am aware that many reporters ignore the law's supposed protection (though I have yet to see a supporter of the legislation recognize the stripping out of the secretary of state's ability to verify citizenship).
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:00 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:25 pm
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:

I'll look for a credible source on this, but I have to ask, what happened before when you said this was already happening? Let me guess. You were wrong...as usual. :lo2l:
Actually this article addresses the result of a May 2017 lawsuit filed by activist groups complaining that it was still too hard for their constituents to register to vote. The article states that as a result of the court order, California will begin registering all DMV applicants to vote (including illegal aliens) unless they opt out on the application.

"The activist groups that filed the lawsuit, including the League of Women Voters of California and the National Council of La Raza, first threatened to sue the DMV in 2015 over its procedures that didn't integrate voter registration into in-person and online driver's license registration."

I have not yet verified whether the latest court decision maintains the razor-thin protection from the 2015 legislation limiting automatic registration to "eligible voters" (while simultaneously stripping out the secretary of state's ability to actually verify eligibility). I am aware that many reporters ignore the law's supposed protection (though I have yet to see a supporter of the legislation recognize the stripping out of the secretary of state's ability to verify citizenship).
Yeah, like I said, this is about the 2015 law that does not automatically register illegal aliens. It didn't then and it doesn't now.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:54 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:00 pm
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:

Yeah, like I said, this is about the 2015 law that does not automatically register illegal aliens. It didn't then and it doesn't now.
2015 was a big year for changes @ the Department of Mexican Voters here in the Spate of CAL-E-Forn-EYE-EH. That's the same year they started issuing "no documents required" licenses to carbon units capable of making fog on a mirror. Almost a million of them last count.

I can see why people would have confidence that the same department linking voter registration to license issuing would have faith in the flawless execution of systems designed to keep these things separate and compliant with the law. I mean... what could possibly go wrong?
1 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:57 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:54 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:00 pm
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:

2015 was a big year for changes @ the Department of Mexican Voters here in the Spate of CAL-E-Forn-EYE-EH. That's the same year they started issuing "no documents required" licenses to carbon units capable of making fog on a mirror. Almost a million of them last count.

I can see why people would have confidence that the same department linking voter registration to license issuing would have faith in the flawless execution of systems designed to keep these things separate and compliant with the law. I mean... what could possibly go wrong?
I don't know about different people's level of confidence that the illegal aliens won't get registered, but I do know that the law, despite the claims here and elsewhere, does not automatically register people not eligible to vote.
0 x

JDDJR
Nobility

Post by JDDJR » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:49 pm

The test election of 2016 worked, so well (Hillary 800,000 more votes then Obama had in 2012) that California makes it OFFICAL for 2018....

But Hey, California can let anyone vote in their State & Local Elections...NOT OUR FEDERAL ELECTIONS....

California needs a BOOT UP THEY A$$.....
1 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Presumptive

Post by Tejanochimbo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:56 pm

► Forget illegals, Bozo

Whenever all citizens can vote you’re washed up
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss