16 songs turning 50 years old in 2018

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10709
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

16 songs turning 50 years old in 2018

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Too bad the worm won't let you see this Tweet.
https://twitter.com/scarborough_/status ... 9327740929
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34617
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: 16 songs turning 50 years old in 2018

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Wow! Finally, a decent post from you!
0 x
"Annie, my friend.....You’re a lying, wicked whore....or hua....Poor Patrick....poor Patrick", little BB

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10709
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: 16 songs turning 50 years old in 2018

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:21 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Wow! Finally, a decent post from you!
XXXXX :guffaw:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34617
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: 16 songs turning 50 years old in 2018

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:25 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Wow! Finally, a decent post from you!
XXXXX :guffaw:
What's that stand for?
0 x
"Annie, my friend.....You’re a lying, wicked whore....or hua....Poor Patrick....poor Patrick", little BB

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10709
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: 16 songs turning 50 years old in 2018

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:30 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:25 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Wow! Finally, a decent post from you!
XXXXX :guffaw:
What's that stand for?
Ask your Butt Buddy. :guffaw:
http://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?p=339601#p339601
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34617
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: 16 songs turning 50 years old in 2018

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:32 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:30 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:25 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Wow! Finally, a decent post from you!
XXXXX :guffaw:
What's that stand for?
Ask your Butt Buddy. :guffaw:
http://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?p=339601#p339601
I don't have one. I'm anti-liberal/gay.
0 x
"Annie, my friend.....You’re a lying, wicked whore....or hua....Poor Patrick....poor Patrick", little BB

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10709
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: 16 songs turning 50 years old in 2018

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:36 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:32 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:30 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:25 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Wow! Finally, a decent post from you!
XXXXX :guffaw:
What's that stand for?
Ask your Butt Buddy. :guffaw:
http://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?p=339601#p339601
I don't have one. I'm anti-liberal/gay.
Have you broken the news to him yet? :guffaw:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7351
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: 16 songs turning 50 years old in 2018

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:15 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:53 pm
Too bad the worm won't let you see this Tweet.
I feel privileged to have lived when that awesome music became part of our culture.

Excellent post!
0 x

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10709
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: 16 songs turning 50 years old in 2018

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:26 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:15 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:53 pm
Too bad the worm won't let you see this Tweet.
I feel privileged to have lived when that awesome music became part of our culture.

Excellent post!
:up:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
Scooter
Majesty
Posts: 4320
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: 16 songs turning 50 years old in 2018

Post by Scooter » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:28 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:30 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:25 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Wow! Finally, a decent post from you!
XXXXX :guffaw:
What's that stand for?
Ask your Butt Buddy. :guffaw:
http://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?p=339601#p339601
Projecting your fagggyness again boy?
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - Adolf Hitler

Post Reply