Thank God ICE went after 7- Eleven

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Thank God ICE went after 7- Eleven

Post by nolaxride » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:34 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:37 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:53 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:37 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:19 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:06 pm
Making Slurpees great again!
100 agents, 21 arrests. How much money was wasted?
With all the examples of government hyper waste, are you seriously *worried* about this expense? PFFFFFT.
parse the numbers... 100 agents @ $50 an hour times 8 hours (I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that everyone ONLY worked an 8 hour day)...

$40,000 dollars to collar 21 illegal aliens. That's $1904 dollars per arrest. And we have an estimated 10 million illegal aliens. That's 20,952,380,952. Let's round it and call it 21 BILLION dollars. Let' agree that not each deportation will cost $1900 dollars. Let's say they figure out how to do it for half the prices... we're still looking at $10 BILLION dollars.

And then there's the impact to our country. You're deporting 10 percent of our GDP. Now we're talking TRILLIONS, as in 1.8 TRILLION. Care to estimate the depth and length of the recession you'll get when you lose 10 percent of your GDP? Here's a hint. In the '08 debacle, we lost approximately ONE percent of our GDP.

So, yes. Looking at the big picture, long term, this concerns me.
As long as we are speculating, I speculate that these events have impact on the psychology of current and future illegal aliens, so the number of apprehensions/deportations would be far lower than the actual number of illegal entrants currently occupying this country.

I further speculate the country would find a way to recover the human asset losses resulting from reduced numbers of illegal entrants and increased numbers of deportations.

With that said, I agree. This effort wasn't cost effective - and I speculate it wasn't meant to be so.
Nor was it meant to be a trend or view into the future. Rather, it was a strategic move, done for reasons we could continue to speculate on.
How are you going to replace the human assets? There is a reason they found work and it has nothing to do with price. There are some jobs that citizens won't do.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:37 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:21 pm
nolaxride wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
Yeah like all the money your hero 0bama wasted.

Oh I forgot, you like illegal aliens.
There you are, again, playing your silly breast for tat game. Obama isn't the president. And you bring him up because that is how you try to deflect from ddootterd donnie,
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

JDDJR
Nobility

Post by JDDJR » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:31 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:34 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
With all the examples of government hyper waste, are you seriously *worried* about this expense? PFFFFFT.
parse the numbers... 100 agents @ $50 an hour times 8 hours (I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that everyone ONLY worked an 8 hour day)...

$40,000 dollars to collar 21 illegal aliens. That's $1904 dollars per arrest. And we have an estimated 10 million illegal aliens. That's 20,952,380,952. Let's round it and call it 21 BILLION dollars. Let' agree that not each deportation will cost $1900 dollars. Let's say they figure out how to do it for half the prices... we're still looking at $10 BILLION dollars.

And then there's the impact to our country. You're deporting 10 percent of our GDP. Now we're talking TRILLIONS, as in 1.8 TRILLION. Care to estimate the depth and length of the recession you'll get when you lose 10 percent of your GDP? Here's a hint. In the '08 debacle, we lost approximately ONE percent of our GDP.

As long as we are speculating, I speculate that these events have impact on the psychology of current and future illegal aliens, so the number of apprehensions/deportations would be far lower than the actual number of illegal entrants currently occupying this country.

I further speculate the country would find a way to recover the human asset losses resulting from reduced numbers of illegal entrants and increased numbers of deportations.

With that said, I agree. This effort wasn't cost effective - and I speculate it wasn't meant to be so.
Nor was it meant to be a trend or view into the future. Rather, it was a strategic move, done for reasons we could continue to speculate on.
How are you going to replace the human assets? There is a reason they found work and it has nothing to do with price. There are some jobs that citizens won't do.
"There are some jobs that citizens won't do."

Agreed....
And there are millions+ of citizens that have never nor will ever work and thats why we must import human assets....
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:05 pm

nolaxride wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

Here we go with the talking points.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:06 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:37 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

There you are, again, playing your silly breast for tat game. Obama isn't the president. And you bring him up because that is how you try to deflect from ddootterd donnie,
Yeah, I know you can't defend all the money your hero 0bama wasted. We need to get the message that TRUE American's don't want them here.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:09 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:31 pm
nolaxride wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

Agreed....
And there are millions+ of citizens that have never nor will ever work and thats why we must import human assets....
spoken like a true believer. Over 45 percent of welfare recipients work. so, show me where you're finding millions who 'have never nor will ever work...'

I can't wait to see your validation on that stat.
1 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:11 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:06 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:37 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

Yeah, I know you can't defend all the money your hero 0bama wasted. We need to get the message that TRUE American's don't want them here.

ROTFLMAO... do you really think blaming Obama is going to stop me from pointing out the prodigious budget hole donnie is leaving us?
1 x

Falstaff2
Courtier

Post by Falstaff2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:32 pm

The Donald won't touch the illegal aliens in Mississippi who work in the poultry, sweet potato, catfish and hospitality industries. This reddest of red states has a very strong Tea Bagger voting base that demands the illegals be thrown out but the big money vetoed legislation sent to the Governor to clean up the state. And if 7-11 had greased the right palms they wouldn't have faced such a house cleaning.
2 x

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:38 am

JDDJR wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

Agreed....
"Must import human assets"?

I would submit that importation of cheap assets has made society lazy and dependant.

Perhaps we've reached a fork in the road. Continue the path or change. Personally, I desire change.
0 x

JDDJR
Nobility

Post by JDDJR » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:20 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:09 pm
JDDJR wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

Agreed....
spoken like a true believer. Over 45 percent of welfare recipients work. so, show me where you're finding millions who 'have never nor will ever work...'

I can't wait to see your validation on that stat.
I don't know, maybe you can help......How many Illegal Aliens does it take to replace one aborted baby in America...?

Other than that...GFY , B.....

Oh, and Work on your conversational skills....
0 x