FLASHBACK: SH*THOLE muslim zeroBOWma called this African nation a “sh*t show”

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Re: FLASHBACK: SH*THOLE muslim zeroBOWma called this African nation a “sh*t show”

Post by Toshi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:56 pm

And there are the fucking loser Liberals defending Obama for his comment. I KNEW the second I seen this thread, the usual traitor Liberals here would defend Obama.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Re: FLASHBACK: SH*THOLE muslim zeroBOWma called this African nation a “sh*t show”

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:07 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:18 pm
It is different. He didn't call the country a "scheiße hole." He called the conditions in the country after the fall of Gaddafi a "mess." One guy, Goldberg, claims he used "scheiße show." Even if he did, at least he has the sense to use it in private.

“So we actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1 billion—which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess.”

Mess is the president’s diplomatic term; privately, he calls Libya a “scheiße show,” in part because it’s subsequently become an isis haven—one that he has already targeted with air strikes. It became a scheiße show, Obama believes, for reasons that had less to do with American incompetence than with the passivity of America’s allies and with the obdurate power of tribalism.
Kind of like Haiti after the hurricane. Obama's apologists hard at work.
Not to mention the Clintons kept all that Haiti welfare aid money for themselves!!

:angel:
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:07 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
It is different. He didn't call the country a "scheiße hole." He called the conditions in the country after the fall of Gaddafi a "mess." One guy, Goldberg, claims he used "scheiße show." Even if he did, at least he has the sense to use it in private.

“So we actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1 billion—which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess.”

Mess is the president’s diplomatic term; privately, he calls Libya a “scheiße show,” in part because it’s subsequently become an isis haven—one that he has already targeted with air strikes. It became a scheiße show, Obama believes, for reasons that had less to do with American incompetence than with the passivity of America’s allies and with the obdurate power of tribalism.
Not to mention the Clintons kept all that Haiti welfare aid money for themselves!!

more #FAKENEWS. Keep up the good work.
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:16 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 pm
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:07 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

more #FAKENEWS. Keep up the good work.
They don't call him little fake news Datesy for no reason :lo2l:
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates