Is this a guy or girl?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Is this a guy or girl?

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:11 am

https://teddystick.com/transgender-acti ... gn=Allison

Danica Roem has a well-funded candidacy.

POSTED BY: ALLISON HILLMAN 23 OCTOBER 2017

According to some sources, one of the most important legislative races with take place in Virginia this fall. The Republican candidate is Bob Marshall but it is the Democratic candidate that has people worried, Danica Roem, formerly Daniel Anthony Roem.

The Breakthrough Fund, launched just last week, is a political action committee (PAC) run by transgender activists for transgender candidates. They are supporting Roem.

Is this what you liberals want our country to become? I know some of you stupid ass liberals do.
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: Is this a guy or girl?

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Maybe evil knows, since he's into freaks like that.
1 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:23 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:11 am

According to some sources, one of the most important legislative races with take place in Virginia this fall. The Republican candidate is Bob Marshall but it is the Democratic candidate that has people worried, Danica Roem, formerly Daniel Anthony Roem.

The Breakthrough Fund, launched just last week, is a political action committee (PAC) run by transgender activists for transgender candidates. They are supporting Roem.

Is this what you liberals want our country to become? I know some of you stupid ass liberals do.

Transgender activists ? What does that mean ? They already can change their sex. No one is stopping them .
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:26 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:23 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:

Transgender activists ? What does that mean ? They already can change their sex. No one is stopping them .

just hide and watch....the media is going to promote this bullsht. they love 'making history'
0 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:33 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:

Tolerant of people different than ourselves? Yes

Do you need some Play-doh, snowflake?
1 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:37 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:33 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:

they're abnormal humans. period. the end. your kind of people, right?

:D1
0 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:41 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:26 pm
chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

just hide and watch....the media is going to promote this bullsht. they love 'making history'
What "xxxx" is that?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:44 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

they're abnormal humans. period. the end. your kind of people, right?

:D1
They're just humans. What you consider to be normal or abnormal is irrelevant. Some are and some aren't...just like any other "type" of people.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:47 pm

chucky wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

I think it means someone that stands up against discrimination and demeaning treatment of transgendered people like some in this thread are apt to do.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:01 pm

evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

0bama's policies continue to grow.
0 x