NRA Spokeswoman Dana Loesch Forced to Move Amid Threats from libturd democrat Gun Control Advocates

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Falstaff2
Courtier
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm
x 116

Re: NRA Spokeswoman Dana Loesch Forced to Move Amid Threats from libturd democrat Gun Control Advocates

Post by Falstaff2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:19 pm

I can't afford the areas in Florida where I would want to live. But then if I had the money I'd be in the Virgin Islands waiting for the power to be turned on.
0 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 7505
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm
x 524

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:46 pm

numarymag wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:48 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:41 am
Fake news.
Good morning Mr. Know-it-All. Perhaps you could treat us to some back up for that terse statement - that is if there is any.
Read the article and see if you can figure out what's missing.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16056
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1803

Post by chucky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:19 pm
I can't afford the areas in Florida where I would want to live. But then if I had the money I'd be in the Virgin Islands waiting for the power to be turned on.
It must be tough for a progressive living in Mississippi.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
Falstaff2
Courtier
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm
x 116

Post by Falstaff2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 am

chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:37 pm
Falstaff2 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:19 pm
I can't afford the areas in Florida where I would want to live. But then if I had the money I'd be in the Virgin Islands waiting for the power to be turned on.
It must be tough for a progressive living in Mississippi.
For most of my adult life I was a right wing reactionary and felt that the poor were responsible for taking 40% of my income in taxes. Then one day it became evident that the wealthy were taking my money to pay their share of the expenses of government. I held on to what I could and realized that I could live relatively well here and amuse myself watching and listening to the John Birch and George Wallace holdovers. Most of them are harmless fundamentalists whose ideological dogma comes directly from the Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker cult. Visits to the barbershop are very entertaining.
1 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 7505
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm
x 524

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:31 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:46 pm
numarymag wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:48 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:41 am
Fake news.
Good morning Mr. Know-it-All. Perhaps you could treat us to some back up for that terse statement - that is if there is any.
Read the article and see if you can figure out what's missing.
No idea?

Big surprise.

Here's a hint. I direct your attention "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests