No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3030
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 397

No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Post by DallasDimeBags » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:02 pm

allowed this year at my friends office. She works at IBM and apparently some snowflake at her work location is offended by all things Halloween.
1 x

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 9727
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 1342

Post by I am Z » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:28 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:02 pm
allowed this year at my friends office. She works at IBM and apparently some snowflake at her work location is offended by all things Halloween.
it only takes one complaint to end all the fun for normal people
1 x
it's official....leader Pelosi's grandson hates his skin color. leader Pelosi approves that message

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16118
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1812

Post by chucky » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:16 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:28 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:02 pm
allowed this year at my friends office. She works at IBM and apparently some snowflake at her work location is offended by all things Halloween.
it only takes one complaint to end all the fun for normal people
Why do corporations cave to the wishes of single individuals over the majority ?
2 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
donttreadonme
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6756
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am
x 310

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:21 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:02 pm
allowed this year at my friends office. She works at IBM and apparently some snowflake at her work location is offended by all things Halloween.
Sure! :^)
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23180
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 685

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 pm

And you know this was some “snowflake” and not just typical corporate office PC like a lot of others?
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 21178
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 552

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 pm
And you know this was some “snowflake” and not just typical corporate office PC like a lot of others?
Only liberals whine about stuff like this.
2 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3030
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 397

Post by DallasDimeBags » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 pm
And you know this was some “snowflake” and not just typical corporate office PC like a lot of others?
I know what she posted on facebook about it. I have no reason to think she would lie about it.
0 x

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3030
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 397

Post by DallasDimeBags » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:21 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 pm
And you know this was some “snowflake” and not just typical corporate office PC like a lot of others?
Only liberals whine about stuff like this.
She didn't specify if the person who is offended is a liberal or not. It may be some nutty xtian who thinks Halloween is a pagan holiday.

But whoever it is a a pathetic excuse for a human being IMNSHO.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23180
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 685

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:34 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 pm
And you know this was some “snowflake” and not just typical corporate office PC like a lot of others?
I know what she posted on facebook about it. I have no reason to think she would lie about it.
You know what the snowflake posted about it or the friend?
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
Falstaff2
Courtier
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm
x 117

Post by Falstaff2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:24 pm

I outgrew trick or treat 60 years ago when Ike was POTUS. All that candy will rot your teeth, dontchaknow.
0 x

Post Reply