No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Post by DallasDimeBags » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:02 pm

allowed this year at my friends office. She works at IBM and apparently some snowflake at her work location is offended by all things Halloween.
1 x

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 12787
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Post by I am Z » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:28 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:02 pm
allowed this year at my friends office. She works at IBM and apparently some snowflake at her work location is offended by all things Halloween.
it only takes one complaint to end all the fun for normal people
1 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Post by chucky » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:16 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:28 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:02 pm
allowed this year at my friends office. She works at IBM and apparently some snowflake at her work location is offended by all things Halloween.
it only takes one complaint to end all the fun for normal people
Why do corporations cave to the wishes of single individuals over the majority ?
2 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 9390
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:21 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:02 pm
allowed this year at my friends office. She works at IBM and apparently some snowflake at her work location is offended by all things Halloween.
Sure! :^)
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30808
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 pm

And you know this was some “snowflake” and not just typical corporate office PC like a lot of others?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28354
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 pm
And you know this was some “snowflake” and not just typical corporate office PC like a lot of others?
Only liberals whine about stuff like this.
2 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Post by DallasDimeBags » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 pm
And you know this was some “snowflake” and not just typical corporate office PC like a lot of others?
I know what she posted on facebook about it. I have no reason to think she would lie about it.
0 x

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Post by DallasDimeBags » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:21 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 pm
And you know this was some “snowflake” and not just typical corporate office PC like a lot of others?
Only liberals whine about stuff like this.
She didn't specify if the person who is offended is a liberal or not. It may be some nutty xtian who thinks Halloween is a pagan holiday.

But whoever it is a a pathetic excuse for a human being IMNSHO.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30808
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:34 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 pm
And you know this was some “snowflake” and not just typical corporate office PC like a lot of others?
I know what she posted on facebook about it. I have no reason to think she would lie about it.
You know what the snowflake posted about it or the friend?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Falstaff2
Courtier
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: No Halloween decorations,food or costumes

Post by Falstaff2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:24 pm

I outgrew trick or treat 60 years ago when Ike was POTUS. All that candy will rot your teeth, dontchaknow.
0 x

Post Reply