The Carnival Barker at the United Nations.......

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: The Carnival Barker at the United Nations.......

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:29 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:54 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:40 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:35 am
clusterchuck wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:21 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:19 am
Falstaff2 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:26 pm
Our president goes before the world with the persona of a WWF manager and the Tea Baggers are proud.
exactly......he's an embarrassment.

Today, Old Glory flies a little lower.
Our President made a speech that was acclaimed around the world as strong and worthy of the United States of America. The only ones that claim to be embarrassed by it are those that would give over our country to such as North Korea and Russia perhaps even ISIS just to have a weak kneed excuse for a man like Obama. You need to find a country you can be proud of Brookboy and please do it soon.
Brookster and millions of others add carrots, and potatoes and celery and pepper and meat to the American goulash experiment.

After all, a pot of hot water ain't no stew.
yessiree.......MY America is a beautiful melting pot........a wonderful mosaic, if you will.

In spite of the low-thinking chant of The Moronic....."America-Love it or leave it"........La Famiglia Brook will stay in our country.
I guess that only goes to prove those that have claimed you have no class are right.
??????

lol

Please show how my post shows "no class."

lol

The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it.
WHAT DID HE SAY THAT YOU DISAGREE WITH????? ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE COWARD!!!!!!

MAYBE STEPHANO WILL ANSWER ME, IF I CONTACT HIM. SHOULD I????
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:24 am

numarymag wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:40 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:35 am
clusterchuck wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:21 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:19 am
Falstaff2 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:26 pm
Our president goes before the world with the persona of a WWF manager and the Tea Baggers are proud.
exactly......he's an embarrassment.

Today, Old Glory flies a little lower.
Our President made a speech that was acclaimed around the world as strong and worthy of the United States of America. The only ones that claim to be embarrassed by it are those that would give over our country to such as North Korea and Russia perhaps even ISIS just to have a weak kneed excuse for a man like Obama. You need to find a country you can be proud of Brookboy and please do it soon.
Brookster and millions of others add carrots, and potatoes and celery and pepper and meat to the American goulash experiment.

After all, a pot of hot water ain't no stew.
yessiree.......MY America is a beautiful melting pot........a wonderful mosaic, if you will.

In spite of the low-thinking chant of The Moronic....."America-Love it or leave it"........La Famiglia Brook will stay in our country.
I guess that only goes to prove those that have claimed you have no class are right.
Good morning, annie-maggie......

Could you please explain how my post "prove[s] those that have claimed you have no class are right?"

Who has made that claim on this board?........and how does my post show "no class."

0 x