Another Typical Democrat Pervert Resigning

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Another Typical Democrat Pervert Resigning

Post by Toshi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigns after fifth child sex-abuse allegation

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday, just hours after new allegations that he sexually abused a younger cousin decades ago in New York.

Murray, a former Democratic state legislator elected mayor in 2013, said in a statement that he is resigning effective 5 p.m. Wednesday.

The Seattle Times reported Tuesday morning on allegations by Murray’s cousin, Joseph Dyer, 54, who has become the fifth man to publicly accuse Murray of sexual abuse.

Dyer says he was 13 when Murray forced him into sex when the two shared a bedroom at Dyer’s mother’s home in Medford, New York, in the mid-1970s.

Dyer is the fifth man to publicly accuse Murray since April.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-new ... llegation/
1 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:14 pm

wasn't it earlier today, an article stating that that Washington school system was spending $130,000 to conduct a study of 4 year olds regarding "gender"?

I wonder if the mayor approved that or had any input
0 x
it's official....leader Pelosi's grandson hates his skin color. leader Pelosi approves that message

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:40 pm

Look at all the Libs here, defending this sick pervert, not one of them stepping up to condemn him.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Toshi wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:40 pm
Look at all the Libs here, defending this sick pervert, not one of them stepping up to condemn him.
you didn't really expect that, did you?
1 x
it's official....leader Pelosi's grandson hates his skin color. leader Pelosi approves that message

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:11 pm

Toshi wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday, just hours after new allegations that he sexually abused a younger cousin decades ago in New York.

Murray, a former Democratic state legislator elected mayor in 2013, said in a statement that he is resigning effective 5 p.m. Wednesday.

The Seattle Times reported Tuesday morning on allegations by Murray’s cousin, Joseph Dyer, 54, who has become the fifth man to publicly accuse Murray of sexual abuse.

Dyer says he was 13 when Murray forced him into sex when the two shared a bedroom at Dyer’s mother’s home in Medford, New York, in the mid-1970s.

So, he was gay.

Wonder where superstupidass is hiding.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:26 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:04 pm
Toshi wrote:
you didn't really expect that, did you?

Nope. Not at all.
1 x

DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:20 am

Toshi wrote:
So like Tready you consider a lack of any response to be the same as a defense?
0 x

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Eat it loser
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Toshi wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:58 pm

I'm wondering why this guy hasn't been charged...

or why the poster didn't include Republicans who have done the same thing.....
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:24 pm

There you have it. Nobrain defending this pervert because he hasn't been charged. And this thread is about THIS GUY, no one else. Deflection fail duly noted you sick pervert. G F Y M
1 x