How do you feel about this TRUMPSTERS?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
lust4beer
Heir Apparent

How do you feel about this TRUMPSTERS?

Post by lust4beer » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Schumer, Pelosi, Trump 'agree' to fix DACA, border security 'excluding' wall

Updated 10:28 PM EDT September 13, 2017
Washington
Democratic leaders Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi said following a Wednesday night meeting with President Donald Trump that they have "agreed" to a fix on DACA and resolved iron out a border-security plan — "excluding" the US-Mexico border wall that was one of Trump's most memorable campaign promises.
In an optimistic statement following the White House meeting, Schumer and Pelosi said the parties had "agreed to enshrine the protections of DACA into law quickly, and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall, that's acceptable to both sides."

We had a very productive meeting at the White House with the President," they said.
But White House press secretary Sarah Sanders pushed back on that assessment: "While DACA and border security were both discussed, excluding the wall was certainly not agreed to

Schumer, Pelosi, Trump 'agree' to fix DACA, border security 'excluding' wall - CNN
https://apple.news/AalbW3DoESWC9BX8hKmX4jw
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Re: How do you feel about this TRUMPSTERS?

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:15 pm

"Sooner or later, tRump screws everyone."
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:26 pm

Proves youll never be happy
1 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:52 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:26 pm
Proves youll never be happy
When he gets the deal done, feel free to try that level of whining again.

Given tRump's record so far, I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

And when he fails, tRump will blame the Dems.
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:17 am

lust4beer wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Washington
Democratic leaders Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi said following a Wednesday night meeting with President Donald Trump that they have "agreed" to a fix on DACA and resolved iron out a border-security plan — "excluding" the US-Mexico border wall that was one of Trump's most memorable campaign promises.
In an optimistic statement following the White House meeting, Schumer and Pelosi said the parties had "agreed to enshrine the protections of DACA into law quickly, and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall, that's acceptable to both sides."

We had a very productive meeting at the White House with the President," they said.
But White House press secretary Sarah Sanders pushed back on that assessment: "While DACA and border security were both discussed, excluding the wall was certainly not agreed to

Schumer, Pelosi, Trump 'agree' to fix DACA, border security 'excluding' wall - CNN
I'm not what I would consider to be a "TRUMPSTER" but my guess is that this "deal" has at least as much chance of not going through as it does going through.

How do YOU feel about the deal and specifically the Democrats "working " with Trump?

Mostly I am concerned about the tax cut that was promised. Government confiscates entirely too much of what I earned from me in the form of taxes. The wall IMNSHO was always a ludicrous idea. Even if it ever gets built (regardless of who pays for it) they will just tunnel under it or figure a way to get over it.
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 am

Today, of course, tRump is denying the deal. "Sooner or later, tRump double crosses everyone. "
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:39 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 am
Today, of course, tRump is denying the deal. "Sooner or later, tRump double crosses everyone. "
Tell me you don't rely on anything Pelosi says. She has so many screws loose that I wouldn't trust her to change the toilet paper in the public restrooms.
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:30 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:39 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tell me you don't rely on anything Pelosi says. She has so many screws loose that I wouldn't trust her to change the toilet paper in the public restrooms.
Wow, Image
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:39 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
It wasn't just Pelosi saying that...
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

lust4beer
Heir Apparent

Post by lust4beer » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:08 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:17 am
lust4beer wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Washington

I'm not what I would consider to be a "TRUMPSTER" but my guess is that this "deal" has at least as much chance of not going through as it does going through.

How do YOU feel about the deal and specifically the Democrats "working " with Trump?

Mostly I am concerned about the tax cut that was promised. Government confiscates entirely too much of what I earned from me in the form of taxes. The wall IMNSHO was always a ludicrous idea. Even if it ever gets built (regardless of who pays for it) they will just tunnel under it or figure a way to get over it.
If it's good for the country , work with Trump

Deal with taxes Dallas

That tax "reform" they want is going lead to the privatization of social security and most likely the death of Medicare.

I'm against it
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson