Are You A Smartphone;

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Are You A Smartphone;

Post by Antisteroidforce » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am

R
E
T
A
R
D
?

Meaning do you place your smartphone into your hand the minute you awake and grip it all day long even when not using it? If you do is your thumb in an upright position ready to touch the phone even if you are not using it?

Are you able to ignore the ding while driving down a highway at 65 mph? Are you able to ignore the ding while driving in heavy traffic?

Do you walk off curbs in the city into the path of a vehicle because you're looking at your smartphone?

Inarguably one of the greatest inventions of our time. But its turned most of us (NOT ASF), into zombies and into smartphone;
R
E
T
A
R
D
S

Almost as disgusting as Modern Day Progressive Liberals.
1 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:34 am

Im able to multi-task
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 am

I use my phone when necessary. I don't drive and text and my car has hands free Bluetooth.
0 x
it's official....leader Pelosi's grandson hates his skin color. leader Pelosi approves that message

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:56 am

I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 am
I use my phone when necessary. I don't drive and text and my car has hands free Bluetooth.

Yeah with the advent of automotive bluetooth, headsets, voice-to-text, etc, the hands become less and less involved.

ASF is right tho; I still see people out there fiddle-effing around with their phones in traffic
1 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am
R
E
T
A
R
D
?

Meaning do you place your smartphone into your hand the minute you awake and grip it all day long even when not using it? If you do is your thumb in an upright position ready to touch the phone even if you are not using it?

Are you able to ignore the ding while driving down a highway at 65 mph? Are you able to ignore the ding while driving in heavy traffic?

Do you walk off curbs in the city into the path of a vehicle because you're looking at your smartphone?

Inarguably one of the greatest inventions of our time. But its turned most of us (NOT ASF), into zombies and into smartphone;
R
E
T
A
R
D
S

I don't have a smartphone.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:56 am
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 am

Yeah with the advent of automotive bluetooth, headsets, voice-to-text, etc, the hands become less and less involved.

ASF is right tho; I still see people out there fiddle-effing around with their phones in traffic
Yeah, still see that. And kids with their noses in their phones also. Walking down the street after school not looking where they are going. Texting someone they probably just talked to in school.
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:33 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:04 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:
R
E
T
A
R
D
?

R
E
T
A
R
D
S

people seemed wrapped up in their smartphone like it's some sort of pacifier. they sit next to each other in waiting rooms, airports, malls etc, and not utter a word. it's like a 'safe space"

:D1
1 x
it's official....leader Pelosi's grandson hates his skin color. leader Pelosi approves that message

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:37 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:33 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:04 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:
R
E
T
A
R
D
?

R
E
T
A
R
D
S

people seemed wrapped up in their smartphone like it's some sort of pacifier. they sit next to each other in waiting rooms, airports, malls etc, and not utter a word. it's like a 'safe space"

:D1
Yup they are dependent on it many use it as an alternative to thinking for themselves.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier