"I know who killed the Black Dahlia: my own father "

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
pete
Site Admin

"I know who killed the Black Dahlia: my own father "

Post by pete » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Former Los Angeles police department detective Steve Hodel has spent the last 15 years cataloguing evidence that his dad killed Elizabeth Short

Part of the intrigue came from the unprecedented brutality of her murder. Before she was killed, Short had been forced to eat feces. Flesh and pubic hair had been shaved off her body and inserted into her vagina and rectum. Short’s uterus was removed. Long gashes extended her mouth into an eerie smile (Glasgow Smile).

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... beth-short
0 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

Lily
Associate

Re: "I know who killed the Black Dahlia: my own father "

Post by Lily » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:15 pm
Former Los Angeles police department detective Steve Hodel has spent the last 15 years cataloguing evidence that his dad killed Elizabeth Short

Part of the intrigue came from the unprecedented brutality of her murder. Before she was killed, Short had been forced to eat feces. Flesh and pubic hair had been shaved off her body and inserted into her vagina and rectum. Short’s uterus was removed. Long gashes extended her mouth into an eerie smile (Glasgow Smile).

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... beth-short
Your interest and posting of the repulsive and sick sh*t WRT a womans sexual mutilation in graphic detail makes me really wonder about your mental state. I had no idea you were this sick. What ever motivated you to post this? Very creepy. And definitely inappropriate.
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Re: "I know who killed the Black Dahlia: my own father "

Post by pete » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:22 pm

Murder is not pretty. The name of this category is Crime and Punishment. If you find the facts disturbing I can create a Sandbox category for you.
0 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?