Boy This Mild August Sure Is A Nice Climate Change

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
KC_
Imperial Majesty

Re: Boy This Mild August Sure Is A Nice Climate Change

Post by KC_ » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:12 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:43 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:01 pm

That’s because they changed the actual data to make hot years in the past cooler and more recent years warmer. In 1999 NOAA had 1934 as the hottest year on record. Now they changed it to fit the political narrative. Real scientists don’t change data to fit their theory.

https://youtu.be/mt14zqcghXo
1934 may have been the hottest in America, but America isn't the world.
The US is one of the few countries in the world with solid temperature data for the last 100 years.
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by psk836 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:13 pm

Solid? I thought evil said it all had to be corrected.
0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:14 pm

I am not responsible for other people's opinions.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:22 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:05 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:52 am
KC_ wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:47 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:40 am
If it continues then it will become a trend that is a measure of climate. As it is, it's just weather which, as we can see from the hottest July on record that preceded it, has great variability. So I hope it continues also...but it won't.
It was not the hottest July on record.
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration disagrees. You should present them with your research so it can get settled.
That’s because they changed the actual data to make hot years in the past cooler and more recent years warmer. In 1999 NOAA had 1934 as the hottest year on record. Now they changed it to fit the political narrative. Real scientists don’t change data to fit their theory.

Because of recording errors made in the past that have been corrected. Real scientists improve methodology through testing and make the necessary corrections.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... o-pristine
That hasn’t been proven and it is suspect because they always lower older temperatures and raise current ones. This is one of the biggest lies in the history of big lies. The motivation is all political.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:25 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
If it continues then it will become a trend that is a measure of climate. As it is, it's just weather which, as we can see from the hottest July on record that preceded it, has great variability. So I hope it continues also...but it won't.
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration disagrees. You should present them with your research so it can get settled.

Because of recording errors made in the past that have been corrected. Real scientists improve methodology through testing and make the necessary corrections.

That hasn’t been proven and it is suspect because they always lower older temperatures and raise current ones. This is one of the biggest lies in the history of big lies. The motivation is all political.
It has been tested and proven. What hasn't been proven is that it is a lie and the motivation is political.
1 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:26 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:13 pm
Solid? I thought evil said it all had to be corrected.
We have temperature data from a huge array of stations going back over 100 years. Man you countries only have data from a few stations that were more rural in the past and are now urban heat sinks. You would think this would disqualify them from the record but instead they use this data to adjust upward the few remaking rural stations in the area. It isn’t science. It is political propaganda.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:27 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:25 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

It has been tested and proven. What hasn't been proven is that it is a lie and the motivation is political.
Watch some of the videos I have posted and think for yourself instead of drinking the Koolaid.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:31 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Watch some of the videos I have posted and think for yourself instead of drinking the Koolaid.
I have. Try reading the article I posted and the studies linked in it. It's quite clear why the adjustments were made and even how all of them do not make the past cooler and present warmer. Both were in the article.

I do think for myself. Once again you have to make it personal when your position is pushed back against.
0 x

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:31 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I have. Try reading the article I posted and the studies linked in it. It's quite clear why the adjustments were made and even how all of them do not make the past cooler and present warmer. Both were in the article.

I do think for myself. Once again you have to make it personal when your position is pushed back against.
It isn’t personal , even though you take most things that way. Besides you said you have no problem with it and you do it all the time to others. One wonders why you keep bringing it up ?
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:38 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:31 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

It isn’t personal , even though you take most things that way. Besides you said you have no problem with it and you do it all the time to others. One wonders why you keep bringing it up ?
Telling someone you are having a disagreement with to think for themselves and watch the videos you post, setting aside the irony of that, is making it personal. It's not conducive to discussion.

I recommend you read the article and the studies linked in it. I look forward to your counter to them.
0 x