I got burned(ripped off) bad by sinemia

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
Gentry

I got burned(ripped off) bad by sinemia

Post by 007 » Thu May 30, 2019 3:53 am

I got taken bad sinemia a movie ticket subscription service, My first year went great so when they asked me to renew in April I did have a second thought it cost 180 dollars, then they said I need they wanted 25.00 for a card before I could use it so i paid that.

when i got finally the card two weeks later or app would not work, i checked their website and it said they were out of business and filing bankruptcy, I had never got to use it once and there was no way to contact sinemia, I contacted the BBB, and the CA A.G. office and both said there was nothing they could do to help me.

I did a little research and found out that now Sinemia is now under FTC investigation, So while I might be out $200 dollars I can hope someone has to go to jail over the fraud they have committed to me and so many others.

On the positive side I now with Moviepass another movie ticket service they bill monthly $14.95 for one movie a day, I have been with them about a month and seen two movies(Brightburn and the curse of la llorona) with no problems, I will be seeing my third Friday I think, Ma or Godzilla(i will see them both before next week is over)
0 x

Lily
Nobility

Re: I got burned(ripped off) bad by sinemia

Post by Lily » Thu May 30, 2019 9:08 am

Very thought-provoking, fascinating post. I had 3 male cardinals at my bird feeder today.
0 x

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Thu May 30, 2019 8:14 pm

007 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:53 am
I got taken bad sinemia a movie ticket subscription service, My first year went great so when they asked me to renew in April I did have a second thought it cost 180 dollars, then they said I need they wanted 25.00 for a card before I could use it so i paid that.

when i got finally the card two weeks later or app would not work, i checked their website and it said they were out of business and filing bankruptcy, I had never got to use it once and there was no way to contact sinemia, I contacted the BBB, and the CA A.G. office and both said there was nothing they could do to help me.

I did a little research and found out that now Sinemia is now under FTC investigation, So while I might be out $200 dollars I can hope someone has to go to jail over the fraud they have committed to me and so many others.

On the positive side I now with Moviepass another movie ticket service they bill monthly $14.95 for one movie a day, I have been with them about a month and seen two movies(Brightburn and the curse of la llorona) with no problems, I will be seeing my third Friday I think, Ma or Godzilla(i will see them both before next week is over)
Lots of crooks out there. Hopefully they don’t get away with it.

They made another remake of Godzilla ? I remember see a Godzilla vs King Kong movie when I was a kid. They have been making those movies since the 50s .
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Thu May 30, 2019 8:26 pm

Makes a man want to track them down and tear their f_____g house down
1 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

Gentry

Post by 007 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:43 am

KC_ wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:14 pm
007 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:53 am

Lots of crooks out there. Hopefully they don’t get away with it.

They made another remake of Godzilla ? I remember see a Godzilla vs King Kong movie when I was a kid. They have been making those movies since the 50s .

Yep, Another Godzilla it's named Godzilla: King Of The Monsters, I think next year maybe the year after the new Godzilla Vs. King Kong comes out
0 x