Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:02 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:55 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:52 am
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/f ... 111232066/

after all the back surgeries, etc he's back. good on him.

he was congratulated by his apparent girlfriend with a big kiss and a strange pat on his ass in front of all the cameras. his still doesn't seem to go for dark skinned women.
Only a man with a small penis cares about white women dating African American men
your obsession with another man's penis is most telling. oh and how do you know his latest is a whitey?

I'm glad that he's playing great again. I always said he had more talent than just about any other modern day golfer. it's his personal life and his previous penchant to be arrogant that I didn't like.

me pointing out that he doesn't like dark skinned women is just a fact of his life
We don't know that he doesn't like dark-skinned women. However, this perceived "fact of his life" really has drawn an obsession from you. Does anyone wonder why? I don't.

what else about his life is interesting enough to talk about? he's a great golfer. that's one. and his personal life, which he's fd up as bad as you can possibly f it up.

have you ever seen him dating or heard of him soliciting a dark skinned woman for fun-sies?

other than those aspects, there's not much to discuss.
Without his past indiscretions his is quite boring. He brings personality to golf with the tabloid stuff. Golf is a boring sport to watch. The media needs him to spice things up.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Evil
Consigliere

Re: congrats to tiger woods

Post by Evil » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:19 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:12 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

he was congratulated by his apparent girlfriend with a big kiss and a strange pat on his ass in front of all the cameras. his still doesn't seem to go for dark skinned women.
Only a man with a small penis cares about white women dating African American men
your obsession with another man's penis is most telling. oh and how do you know his latest is a whitey?

I'm glad that he's playing great again. I always said he had more talent than just about any other modern day golfer. it's his personal life and his previous penchant to be arrogant that I didn't like.

me pointing out that he doesn't like dark skinned women is just a fact of his life
We don't know that he doesn't like dark-skinned women. However, this perceived "fact of his life" really has drawn an obsession from you. Does anyone wonder why? I don't.

what else about his life is interesting enough to talk about? he's a great golfer. that's one. and his personal life, which he's fd up as bad as you can possibly f it up.

have you ever seen him dating or heard of him soliciting a dark skinned woman for fun-sies?

His game is enough for me. He seems to have his personal life back under control as well as his health and game. If you want to obsess over the color of the skin of who he is dating then you go right ahead. I see that others here are starting to recognize what the majority of your posts is about.

I haven't seen everyone he has dated. Have you?
0 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:21 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:15 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

Without his past indiscretions his is quite boring. He brings personality to golf with the tabloid stuff. Golf is a boring sport to watch. The media needs him to spice things up.
It's not boring for many people. With some of the new technology it has become one of the best suited sports for tv. Like most things though it's not for everyone.
0 x
- Mark Twain

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:04 pm

chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

some people are only able to handle his golfing. or his rehabs, health perhaps. but yeah, he created all the tabloid stuff by himself.

I know I have brought up his:

golfing

health

surgeries

rehab

driving while taking prescription meds

more surgeries

more rehab

domestic issue with his first wife

his soliciting of lots of hookers

his divorce

his previous home

more women

golf comeback

doesn't appear to like dark skinned women

so, it would appear to some that I obsess of the last one, lol

:rofl1:
1 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:06 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:04 pm
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

some people are only able to handle his golfing. or his rehabs, health perhaps. but yeah, he created all the tabloid stuff by himself.

golfing

health

surgeries

rehab

more surgeries

more rehab

his divorce

his previous home

more women

golf comeback

Considering it's the last one that gets brought up the most by you despite it being the least interesting, yes you do obsess over it.

Look at ALL these posts on it...
http://aibafs.net/search.php?st=0&sk=t& ... thor_id=54
0 x
- Mark Twain

chucky
Caporegime

Post by chucky » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:23 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:04 pm
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

golfing

health

surgeries

rehab

more surgeries

more rehab

his divorce

his previous home

more women

golf comeback

The tabloid media does love his antics. :sun:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

illeatyourdates2
Underboss

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:29 pm

I like Tiger, he's a great golfer, he played good but he still didn't win Sunday!!

:angel:
0 x