Can Toronto or Milwaukee beat the Warriors?

Basketball
Inclusive
Friend of Ours

Can Toronto or Milwaukee beat the Warriors?

Post by Inclusive » Fri May 24, 2019 10:13 pm

On last night's evidence, exciting and as tight as the game was, no. Giannis played more like Larry Csonka, barreling through multiple Raptors time and again, than a star basketball player, and had he ever encountered something called a free throw before last night? He joined the bricklayers' union from the foul line alone. The other Bucks except for Brogdon and Hill disappeared for most of the game. Even Brogdon made a critical mistake at the end. Meanwhile Kawhi (his development as a player over the years has been a joy to watch) was the only consistent shooter for the Raptors, with a couple of shining contributions from Powell, Siakam, and Lowry. Both teams will have to play a lot better to deal with the Warriors' constant motion on offense and shifting on defense.

Thoughts?
0 x

JDDJR
Associate

Re: Can Toronto or Milwaukee beat the Warriors?

Post by JDDJR » Sat May 25, 2019 4:08 pm

K D still out?.....The Warriors are a complete team without K D, they proved that to the Rockets....

Warriors vs (_______) in 6......
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat May 25, 2019 4:27 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:08 pm
K D still out?.....The Warriors are a complete team without K D, they proved that to the Rockets....

KD is still out, and has probably played his last game as a Warrior. Boogie, however, will be available.
0 x
-- 滑板車是個文盲

JDDJR
Associate

Post by JDDJR » Sat May 25, 2019 4:37 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:27 pm
JDDJR wrote:

KD is still out, and has probably played his last game as a Warrior. Boogie, however, will be available.
I wonder if KD will windup being another Carmella(not sure of the spelling).....
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat May 25, 2019 11:05 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:37 pm
nolaxride wrote:
JDDJR wrote:

I wonder if KD will windup being another Carmella(not sure of the spelling).....
Unlike Anthony, he's got his rings. When GS wins this year he'll have the first 3-peat since the Bulls. I doubt Camello ever plays on a championship team.
0 x
-- 滑板車是個文盲

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Sat May 25, 2019 11:18 pm

I want to say no, but Toronto just keeps proving people wrong. Warriors in 7 would be my guess.
0 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain

JDDJR
Associate

Post by JDDJR » Tue May 28, 2019 9:02 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 11:05 pm
JDDJR wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
JDDJR wrote:

Unlike Anthony, he's got his rings. When GS wins this year he'll have the first 3-peat since the Bulls. I doubt Camello ever plays on a championship team.
I just wonder if KD would have those rings with out the Warriors.....
It will be interesting to see what happens to him in the future.....
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed May 29, 2019 6:30 am

JDDJR wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 9:02 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 11:05 pm
JDDJR wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
JDDJR wrote:

I just wonder if KD would have those rings with out the Warriors.....
It will be interesting to see what happens to him in the future.....
I don't think so. The Warriors adapted their game when KD arrived. KD's gone and they've gone back to their motion offense. When KD is on the floor there's too much give the ball to KD and let him isolate.
0 x
-- 滑板車是個文盲

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:42 am

nolaxride wrote:
JDDJR wrote:

What happened to inclusive?
No one finds it odd that the 2 of us joined aibafs so close together? Any mod will be able to see if our IPs are similar. I'm old school so doxing won't scare me off, I laugh at gossiping school girls.

Can a mod tell me if inclusive is a beta boy or not?
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:39 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:42 am
nolaxride wrote:
JDDJR wrote:

What happened to inclusive?
No one finds it odd that the 2 of us joined aibafs so close together? Any mod will be able to see if our IPs are similar. I'm old school so doxing won't scare me off, I laugh at gossiping school girls.

Can a mod tell me if inclusive is a beta boy or not?
Have you posted on the correct thread?
0 x
-- 滑板車是個文盲