Boy Did The Refs Screw The Lions On MNF

American Football (must be logged in to view NFL Pool subforum)
Evil
Consigliere

Re: Boy Did The Refs Screw The Lions On MNF

Post by Evil » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:20 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:58 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:39 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:50 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:42 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:15 am
How many times are the refs going to give Green Bay the win over the Lions before somebody says something?

Always blaming someone. The refs are the refs, and they missed calls on both sides.
No, there was no parity in made or missed calls. Usually it all balances out but last night it wasn't even close. The refs gave that game to the Packers.
Gave? Rodgers had to throw two perfect strikes and a rook had to catch them with defenders draped all over them.
One of which came after the Lions defense sacked him on 3rd down, but were called for a phantom hands to the face thus extending the possession.
There were two hands to the face penalties... the first I'd agree was bogus, the second looked legit.
Right, but neither was legit. Though on both the Packers player did put his hands to Flowers' face. Refs are going to miss some calls and get some wrong. I get that. Last night was the worst I've seen and more lopsided than any I've seen. Even Rogers said after that game, "just happy to be 5-1" with a wry little smile. He knows. The national press is even covering it too.
0 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain