the most cherished Mexican restaurant in the United States is:::::

Favorite foods, restaurants, recipes.........
Pete
Site Admin

the most cherished Mexican restaurant in the United States is:::::

Post by Pete » Thu May 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Taco Bell:

Perhaps there's no better marriage than America and a quesadilla stuffed with Kit Kats. That certainly seems to be the case, given a new Harris Poll EquiTrend Study, which determined that the most cherished Mexican restaurant in the United States is Taco Bell.

The home of monstrosities such as the Naked Chicken Chalupa, French Toast Chalupa, and Double Chalupa has captured America's imagination better than its counterparts, largely owing to its zany marketing strategies, the study found. For the study, 77,031 US consumers at least 15-years-old were surveyed online between January 3 and February 15. T-Bell outpaced Chipotle and Moe's Southwestern Grill, the latter of which had previously won the award in 2016 and 2017

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/ ... spartandhp :eat:
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: the most cherished Mexican restaurant in the United States is:::::

Post by evilconempire » Thu May 10, 2018 10:16 pm

I prefer Qdoba as far as chain Mexican restaurants go.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Thu May 10, 2018 10:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 10:16 pm
I haven't seen that one. I was in Michigan a lot last year but I must not have been paying attention
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Thu May 10, 2018 10:48 pm

Pete wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 10:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 10:16 pm
I haven't seen that one. I was in Michigan a lot last year but I must not have been paying attention
It's just like Chipotle. I think their flavors are better. They have a really good queso with "diablo" version that's tasty.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Thu May 10, 2018 11:26 pm

I guess every time I was up there I was rushing to get to a meeting or to get a rental car returned or worried about missing my flight. I don't miss that chit although I did the same thing last weekend, in Chicago Saturday and in Miami Sunday then Atlanta late Sunday night
0 x