World's richest person

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
DallasDimeBags
Imperial Majesty

World's richest person

Post by DallasDimeBags » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:07 pm

Jeff Bezos, the world’s richest person, is committing $10 billion of his own money to fight climate change through the creation of the “Bezos Earth Fund.”

The Amazon (AMZN) CEO announced the launch on Instagram, asserting humans can save the Earth xxxx using an inclusive approach that combines the efforts and resources of all stakeholders.

"We can save Earth. It’s going to take collective action from big companies, small companies, nation-states, global organizations, and individuals,” the post stated. “⁣⁣⁣I’m committing $10 billion to start and will begin issuing grants this summer. Earth is the one thing we all have in common — let’s protect it, together.⁣⁣⁣"

full article at:

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/202 ... /23928997/
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Re: World's richest person

Post by Antisteroidforce » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:24 pm

Bezos is probably aware that Climate Change is a fraud.

But donating money allows him to project himself properly and retain membership to Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat “Group Think.” This is more important to people like this than “truth” is.

Meanwhile I’d love to know what “His” so-called carbon footprint looks like. Bet it’s off the chart.

This is why “appearing” properly is so important, it covers their corrupt hypocrisy.
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Imperial Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:50 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:24 pm
Bezos is probably aware that Climate Change is a fraud.

But donating money allows him to project himself properly and retain membership to Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat “Group Think.” This is more important to people like this than “truth” is.

Meanwhile I’d love to know what “His” so-called carbon footprint looks like. Bet it’s off the chart.

This is why “appearing” properly is so important, it covers their corrupt hypocrisy.
10 BILLION dollars. Good lord that's a lot of money.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:54 pm

If I gave that much cash I'd demand a detailed account of how every dollar was spent
0 x
Prayer: The Ultimate Wireless Plan

Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:43 am

10 billion sure is Dallas. But to a person of this wealth?

More than the proper investment in order to “portray ones self properly” and retain membership in the club.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:38 pm

Jeff Bezos reportedly pays $90M for second Los Angeles property
Amazon CEO buys site once owned xxxx Microsoft co-founder
xxxx James LeggateFOXBusiness

My my what must the carbon footprint for this be, from the man who “claims” he’s concerned about climate change.

Folks these idiots live in an arrogant bubble so dense they never believe this kind of story will emerge showing what phony, hypocritical Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Scum they really are.
0 x