Let the filthy Russians back into the G 8?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Let the filthy Russians back into the G 8?

Post by nolaxride » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:27 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:08 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:15 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:09 am
No.

Bone Spurs should get off his knees in front of Vlad.

Keep it at G 7.
When did you serve in the military?
Hi Annie........I hope you are enjoying the last third of summer in your beautiful corner of America.

When I was 18, and after my two older brothers came back from America's unholy debacle in Vietnam, my patriot father said that I would NEVER have to, NOR SHOULD I, serve in a military that would do what we did in Vietnam.

I remember when my brothers came back......with awful PTSD.....they said that they "dirtied" their souls by serving in Vietnam.

Brookie patriots will no longer allow themselves to be fodder for America filthy leaders......Vietnam turned out to be the line in the sand........

The Cheney/Rumsfeld criminal debacle in Iraq reiterated our resolve that my sons would NEVER serve in America's military.....and now with six grandchildren, I have to be very watchful to make sure that they too, will stay home.

Any other questions, my "family attacking scumbag?"

:dance:
Okay so you come from a Family of cowards. Doesn't surprise me a bit.
Serving in Vietnam makes you a coward? Nearly 3 million were on active duty in Vietnam. Calling them cowards is a new low for you.
1 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:55 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:27 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
No.

Keep it at G 7.
Hi Annie........I hope you are enjoying the last third of summer in your beautiful corner of America.

When I was 18, and after my two older brothers came back from America's unholy debacle in Vietnam, my patriot father said that I would NEVER have to, NOR SHOULD I, serve in a military that would do what we did in Vietnam.

I remember when my brothers came back......with awful PTSD.....they said that they "dirtied" their souls by serving in Vietnam.

Brookie patriots will no longer allow themselves to be fodder for America filthy leaders......Vietnam turned out to be the line in the sand........

The Cheney/Rumsfeld criminal debacle in Iraq reiterated our resolve that my sons would NEVER serve in America's military.....and now with six grandchildren, I have to be very watchful to make sure that they too, will stay home.

Serving in Vietnam makes you a coward? Nearly 3 million were on active duty in Vietnam. Calling them cowards is a new low for you.
You had best read the entire history of my exchanges with Pigboy and understand that I would never discredit Vietnam Vets. My youngest Brother served in Vietnam and lost part of a foot there. It is best to stay out of an interchange unless you know what is going on there. Butting in with hateful rhetoric when you don't know anything about the subject has never been your style before - doing that is a new low for you.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:59 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:55 pm
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
No.

Keep it at G 7.

You had best read the entire history of my exchanges with Pigboy and understand that I would never discredit Vietnam Vets. My youngest Brother served in Vietnam and lost part of a foot there. It is best to stay out of an interchange unless you know what is going on there. Butting in with hateful rhetoric when you don't know anything about the subject has never been your style before - doing that is a new low for you.
Whether you like him and his family is a separate issue from honoring someone's service in Vietnam. I honor your brother's service just as I honor Brook's brothers service. I'm surprised you can't do the same.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:04 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:59 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
No.

Keep it at G 7.

Whether you like him and his family is a separate issue from honoring someone's service in Vietnam. I honor your brother's service just as I honor Brook's brothers service. I'm surprised you can't do the same.
I'm surprised you would even ask me to treat Brookboy with any kind of decency after his attack on my Brothers who were sitting with my dying Mother.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:06 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:04 pm
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
No.

Keep it at G 7.

I'm surprised you would even ask me to treat Brookboy with any kind of decency after his attack on my Brothers who were sitting with my dying Mother.
I'm not asking you to treat Brooks any differently than you do. And, you need to recognize that he is not his brothers. And they should be honored for their service just like anyone else. It's like the presidency. You can like or dislike the officeholder. That doesn't change the fact that you still honor the office.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

brookboy123
God-Like

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:12 pm

nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
No.

Keep it at G 7.

Of course, we should ALL honor the service of all who answer the call.

Sadly, Annie-mac can't see through her hatred for me so she disparages my family as cowards.

She is what she is.......
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:13 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:12 pm
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
No.

Keep it at G 7.

Sadly, Annie-mac can't see through her hatred for me so she disparages my family as cowards.

This might be a good time for you to take the high road.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

brookboy123
God-Like

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:23 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:13 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
No.

Keep it at G 7.

I could easily take the low road.....I don't.

My children have been called a "filthy mixed breed" by Annie......she has referenced my parents, and children, as "garbage."

The only "low road" I do take....with my apologies to the board......is that I call her out as A FAMILY ATTACKING SCUMBAG.

I use very little profanity in real life, or on this board.....and yes, I know that "scumbag" can certainly be considered profane.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:35 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:13 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
No.

Keep it at G 7.

[/quo

All he has to do is quit attacking me and my Family and I won't use his name on this Board again.
0 x