So my wife, mother, mother-in-law and three of my wife's sisters are in a pizzeria.....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Scooter
God-Like

Re: So my wife, mother, mother-in-law and three of my wife's sisters are in a pizzeria.....

Post by Scooter » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:32 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:59 am
Scooter wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:40 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:33 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:19 am
They are sitting there enjoying their lunch. The TV was on and tuned to the local news channel [News12].

My sister-in-law sees Bone Spurs on the tube as he's insulting the PM of Denmark after she called his idea of purchasing Greenland "absurd." My attorney sister-in-law mentions how embarrassed she is of Trump's America.

....and now the fun begins.........a guy at the next table goes tells them that he takes exception to my sister-in-laws comment.
He is quickly told to mind his own business as nobody invited him into the conversation. He becomes a little agitated and starts throwing out the talking points that you can hear on this very board from the wing nuts. He is again told to mind his own business. They call the owner over and ask to be seated at a table away from the low-thinker.
He was caught glancing over at them a couple of times, and my sister-in-law Marie asked him if he still had a problem.....he left the restaurant.

That nitwitted wing nut learned you just don't mess with La Famiglia Brook.
They're trained to spew out the talking points like monkeys are trained to do tricks for the circus. :singe2:
That's awesome how you insulted BrookeBackMoron's inbred family like that. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
If a sentence has words with more than two letters in it Tosh.it gets totally bamboozled. :3stooges: :leghump:
Well, asshole, since you weren't specific... you should slap the sht out of yourself for being an ignorant shaved ape goon.
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

donttreadonme
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: So my wife, mother, mother-in-law and three of my wife's sisters are in a pizzeria.....

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:47 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:32 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Scooter wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
They are sitting there enjoying their lunch. The TV was on and tuned to the local news channel [News12].

My sister-in-law sees Bone Spurs on the tube as he's insulting the PM of Denmark after she called his idea of purchasing Greenland "absurd." My attorney sister-in-law mentions how embarrassed she is of Trump's America.

....and now the fun begins.........a guy at the next table goes tells them that he takes exception to my sister-in-laws comment.
He is quickly told to mind his own business as nobody invited him into the conversation. He becomes a little agitated and starts throwing out the talking points that you can hear on this very board from the wing nuts. He is again told to mind his own business. They call the owner over and ask to be seated at a table away from the low-thinker.
He was caught glancing over at them a couple of times, and my sister-in-law Marie asked him if he still had a problem.....he left the restaurant.

They're trained to spew out the talking points like monkeys are trained to do tricks for the circus. :singe2:
That's awesome how you insulted BrookeBackMoron's inbred family like that.
If a sentence has words with more than two letters in it Tosh.it gets totally bamboozled. :3stooges: :leghump:
Well, asshole, since you weren't specific... you should slap the sht out of yourself for being an ignorant shaved ape goon.
Tosh.it is too stupid to realize he's a moron. :guffaw:
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

Scooter
God-Like

Post by Scooter » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:50 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:47 am
Scooter wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Scooter wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

..........................Image
0 x

donttreadonme

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:55 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:50 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Scooter wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Scooter wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

..........................Image
Responds with his usual fail. :leghump: :rolling:
0 x

KC_
Rock Star

Post by KC_ » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:09 am

brookboy123 wrote:

He was caught glancing over at them a couple of times, and my sister-in-law, Marie, asked him if he still had a problem.....he left the restaurant.

More importantly how was the pizza ? There is nothing like a good slice of Neapolitan, well maybe some grandma pizza. :eat:
2 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

Scooter
God-Like

Post by Scooter » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:35 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Scooter wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Scooter wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Don't look now, but TreadSh.it has his widdle feewings huwt again. :guffaw:
0 x

donttreadonme

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:37 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:35 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Scooter wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Scooter wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Don't look now, but TreadSh.it has his widdle feewings huwt again. :guffaw:
Tosh.it is about to blow a gasket! :lo2l:
0 x

Scooter
God-Like

Post by Scooter » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:48 am

0 x

brookboy123
God-Like

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:18 am

KC_ wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:09 am
brookboy123 wrote:

He was caught glancing over at them a couple of times, and my sister-in-law, Marie, asked him if he still had a problem.....he left the restaurant.

More importantly how was the pizza ? There is nothing like a good slice of Neapolitan, well maybe some grandma pizza. :eat:
They were in Sayville and went to Aegean Pizza in the old Rickel's Mall on Sunrise.

Awesome pizza.

LOL.....My wife says it was like a switch was flipped when her sister quickly confronted the "talking-point-spewing-low-thinker."

lol......my sister-in-law, Marie......a hot head in her own right........I just love those Italian-American women......lol!!
1 x

brookboy123
God-Like

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:28 am

psk836 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:26 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:20 am
psk836 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:10 am
brookboy123 wrote:

So he didn't pull a mask over his face and beat you with a hammer?
He didn't throw a milkshake on you?
He didn't pelt you with silly string?
He didn't get in your face and beat a drum until you smirked?
He didn't shout and scream at you until you left the restaurant, and chase you to your next restaurant and do it again?
He didn't boycott the restaurant for serving you?

He just finished his meal and left. Maybe your side should learn from him rather than believe you taught him a lesson.
Just another example of the lack of class in La Famiglia Brook.
My point was directed at the left overall.
Of course....because you're not a family attacking scumbag like my friend Annie-maggie.

As you obviously know, proper upbringing is a key to civil discourse.

Time to go..........first swim some laps with Poppa....and then to my part time gig at Brookie Industries.

:dance:
Last edited by brookboy123 on Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x