So my wife, mother, mother-in-law and three of my wife's sisters are in a pizzeria.....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Re: So my wife, mother, mother-in-law and three of my wife's sisters are in a pizzeria.....

Post by Scooter » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:45 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:19 am
They are sitting there enjoying their lunch. The TV was on and tuned to the local news channel [News12].

My sister-in-law sees Bone Spurs on the tube as he's insulting the PM of Denmark after she called his idea of purchasing Greenland "absurd." My attorney sister-in-law mentions how embarrassed she is of Trump's America.

....and now the fun begins.........a guy at the next table goes tells them that he takes exception to my sister-in-laws comment.
He is quickly told to mind his own business as nobody invited him into the conversation. He becomes a little agitated and starts throwing out the talking points that you can hear on this very board from the wing nuts. He is again told to mind his own business. They call the owner over and ask to be seated at a table away from the low-thinker.
He was caught glancing over at them a couple of times, and my sister-in-law, Marie, asked him if he still had a problem.....he left the restaurant.

That nitwitted wing nut learned you just don't mess with La Famiglia Brook.
NO ONE believes the babbling bullsht you are posting. Fckcng liar.

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:53 am
Anecdotes. Ya gotta love 'em. It's amazing how they always support the position. :lo2l:
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:38 pm
Anecdotes... :lo2l:
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:57 am
Though your anecdotes are worthless.
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: So my wife, mother, mother-in-law and three of my wife's sisters are in a pizzeria.....

Post by evilconempire » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:53 am

I see my stalker has taken me off ignore.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:56 am

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:53 am
I see my stalker has taken me off ignore.
What I see is HE OWNS YOUR ASS!! :dance:

:angel:
0 x

donttreadonme
Rock Star

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:59 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:40 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:33 am
brookboy123 wrote:
They are sitting there enjoying their lunch. The TV was on and tuned to the local news channel [News12].

My sister-in-law sees Bone Spurs on the tube as he's insulting the PM of Denmark after she called his idea of purchasing Greenland "absurd." My attorney sister-in-law mentions how embarrassed she is of Trump's America.

....and now the fun begins.........a guy at the next table goes tells them that he takes exception to my sister-in-laws comment.
He is quickly told to mind his own business as nobody invited him into the conversation. He becomes a little agitated and starts throwing out the talking points that you can hear on this very board from the wing nuts. He is again told to mind his own business. They call the owner over and ask to be seated at a table away from the low-thinker.
He was caught glancing over at them a couple of times, and my sister-in-law Marie asked him if he still had a problem.....he left the restaurant.

They're trained to spew out the talking points like monkeys are trained to do tricks for the circus. :singe2:
That's awesome how you insulted BrookeBackMoron's inbred family like that. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
If a sentence has words with more than two letters in it Tosh.it gets totally bamboozled. :3stooges: :leghump:
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by psk836 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:10 am

brookboy123 wrote:

He was caught glancing over at them a couple of times, and my sister-in-law, Marie, asked him if he still had a problem.....he left the restaurant.

So he didn't pull a mask over his face and beat you with a hammer?
He didn't throw a milkshake on you?
He didn't pelt you with silly string?
He didn't get in your face and beat a drum until you smirked?
He didn't shout and scream at you until you left the restaurant, and chase you to your next restaurant and do it again?
He didn't boycott the restaurant for serving you?

He just finished his meal and left. Maybe your side should learn from him rather than believe you taught him a lesson.
0 x

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:14 am

psk836 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:10 am
brookboy123 wrote:

He didn't shout and scream at you until you left the restaurant, and chase you to your next restaurant and do it again?

He just finished his meal and left. Maybe your side should learn from him rather than believe you taught him a lesson.
"your side?"

That doesn't work with a thinking person like myself.

:nesaitpas:
0 x

psk836

Post by psk836 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:15 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:14 am
psk836 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

"your side?"

Well it seemed to be a clear side at that your table in the restaurant.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:20 am

psk836 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Just another example of the lack of class in La Famiglia Brook.
0 x

psk836

Post by psk836 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:26 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:20 am
psk836 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Just another example of the lack of class in La Famiglia Brook.
My point was directed at the left overall.
0 x

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:29 am

psk836 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:15 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:14 am
psk836 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

"your side?"

Well it seemed to be a clear side at that your table in the restaurant.
Excepting that 4 out of the 6 women at the table are registered Republicans.

My mom, and dad for that matter, left the GOP last year.....the only party in which they were ever enrolled.

The nitwit saw fit to get involved in a conversation when he started throwing around the talking points that you and others on "your side" bring to this board on a daily basis.

My brother-n-law said the only thing he would have done differently would have been to help the right wing nitwit to move to another table..

Diego is a bit too much for my family, but hey ii's nice to have a hot head around when you need one.
0 x