Fox News imitates the Onion...

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 20802
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Fox News imitates the Onion...

Post by nolaxride » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:29 pm

Except that it is a fact.

Trump is canceling his trip to Denmark after being told Greenland isn't for sale because Denmark's Prime Minister called the idea absurd.

And then Tammy B defended him saying, "What has struck me in this entire process with the media... is the fact that they have been mocking him for this, or that the idea of offering to buy or being interested in buying Greenland is somehow some kind of weird idea... once again the President being underestimated," said Bruce.\

Yo, Tammy. It is a weird idea. Countries don't buy and sell parts of each other.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tammy-bru ... nd-matters

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... -greenland
3 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 20802
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Fox News imitates the Onion...

Post by nolaxride » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:07 am

Wow... conservatives don't want to touch this one...
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
lust4beer
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6255
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: Fox News imitates the Onion...

Post by lust4beer » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:26 am

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:07 am
Wow... conservatives don't want to touch this one...
:eyes2:
1 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 20802
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Fox News imitates the Onion...

Post by nolaxride » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:29 am

lust4beer wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:26 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:07 am
Wow... conservatives don't want to touch this one...
:eyes2:
Why aren't evangelicals concerned that Trump just declared himself the chosen one. Isn't that like saying he's the anti-christ?
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
donttreadonme
Rock Star
Posts: 12884
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Fox News imitates the Onion...

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:27 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:29 am
lust4beer wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:26 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:07 am
Wow... conservatives don't want to touch this one...
:eyes2:
Why aren't evangelicals concerned that Trump just declared himself the chosen one. Isn't that like saying he's the anti-christ?
They believe he's a gift from their God. Maybe their God is not what we think it is?
Image
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 8619
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Fox News imitates the Onion...

Post by Pete » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:34 pm

Skidmark imitates a :singe2:
1 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

User avatar
donttreadonme
Rock Star
Posts: 12884
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Fox News imitates the Onion...

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:35 pm

petey is butt hurt again. I love when that happens. :rofl1:
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 8619
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Fox News imitates the Onion...

Post by Pete » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:37 pm

.. .and they called it Seward's Folly

The Alaska Purchase (Russian: Продажа Аляски, tr. Prodazha Alyaski, Sale of Alaska) was the United States' acquisition of Alaska from the Russian Empire. Alaska was formally transferred to the United States on October 18, 1867, through a treaty ratified by the United States Senate and signed by President Andrew Johnson.
0 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

User avatar
donttreadonme
Rock Star
Posts: 12884
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Fox News imitates the Onion...

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:39 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:37 pm
.. .and they called it Seward's Folly

The Alaska Purchase (Russian: Продажа Аляски, tr. Prodazha Alyaski, Sale of Alaska) was the United States' acquisition of Alaska from the Russian Empire. Alaska was formally transferred to the United States on October 18, 1867, through a treaty ratified by the United States Senate and signed by President Andrew Johnson.
"1867"

petey thinks he's making a point again. :lo2l:
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

User avatar
Scooter
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7701
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Fox News imitates the Onion...

Post by Scooter » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:26 pm

Image
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

Post Reply