Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Re: Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Post by Scooter » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:08 pm

"... is obviously him covering for Trump." :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Barr didn't write the report, assneck. If he was lying or covering up for you President Trump, Mueller would be saying so.

It's over. Find a life and MOVE ON BOY!!!
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:25 am

He wrote the summary, "assneck." A summary that doesn't match up with the report. Mueller doesn't have to say anything. We can read the report and see for ourselves. Damn you Trumpsters are a stupid bunch.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

clusterchuck
Heir Apparent

Post by clusterchuck » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:01 am

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:12 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:11 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:41 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:39 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:30 am
Because the questions answered in writing were "inadequate." Why didn't it happen? Because Mueller knew it would be a long drawn-out battle which would delay the final report even more. WTF?! This is what AG Barr is calling Trump's "full cooperation." Double WTF?! The swamp is protecting the swamp.
Losers always whine about the loss to their opponent.
That's not nice.

Do you consider refusing an in-person interview to be "full cooperation"?
Sure. You give your version of what happened. That is sufficient. You don’t have to testify against yourself or subject yourself to cross examination.
Mueller described the written answers as being "inadequate." Reason would dictate that "full cooperation" would include the sit-down interview that Mueller asked for.
For once, it looks like tRump followed the advise of council and kept his big fat yapper shut. As political maneuvers go, this was a safe move by the pResidents advisers. There is no doubt whatsoever tRumps famous verbal vomit would have painted himself into the special investigators trap that caught others in unrelated charges surrounding this witch... err... I mean "investigation".

Besides, Mueller *could have* resubmitted written questions asking for clarification on the details he sought to entrap.... er... I mean get to the troof.
1 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:16 am

When one is asked to cooperate with an investigation, and refuses to do so, that’s not “full cooperation”.

Pretty obvious Barr lied.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:19 am

"... is obviously him covering for Trump." :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Barr didn't write the report, assneck. If he was lying or covering up for you President Trump, Mueller would be saying so.

It's over. Find a life and MOVE ON BOY!!!
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:21 am

He wrote the summary, "assneck." A summary that doesn't match up with the report. Mueller doesn't have to say anything. We can read the report and see for ourselves. Damn you Trumpsters are a stupid bunch.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:22 am

“Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find evidence that President Trump's campaign conspired with Russia to influence the 2016 election, according to a summary of findings submitted to Congress by Attorney General William Barr.

"The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election," Barr wrote in a letter to leaders of the House and Senate judiciary committees on Sunday afternoon.”

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/24/70631819 ... ion-report
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:23 am

0 x

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:24 am

YEAH, right fggot, Barr is lying, and neither Mueller, or the dozens of investigators he had, are calling him out...

You treasonous LibFggots are the dumbest shaved apes on the panet.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:24 am

0 x