Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 39586
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:30 am

Because the questions answered in writing were "inadequate." Why didn't it happen? Because Mueller knew it would be a long drawn-out battle which would delay the final report even more. WTF?! This is what AG Barr is calling Trump's "full cooperation." Double WTF?! The swamp is protecting the swamp.
0 x
It's time to impeach the criminal in the White House

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5270
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Post by aluannie@q.com » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:39 am

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:30 am
Because the questions answered in writing were "inadequate." Why didn't it happen? Because Mueller knew it would be a long drawn-out battle which would delay the final report even more. WTF?! This is what AG Barr is calling Trump's "full cooperation." Double WTF?! The swamp is protecting the swamp.
Losers always whine about the loss to their opponent.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 39586
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:41 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:39 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:30 am
Because the questions answered in writing were "inadequate." Why didn't it happen? Because Mueller knew it would be a long drawn-out battle which would delay the final report even more. WTF?! This is what AG Barr is calling Trump's "full cooperation." Double WTF?! The swamp is protecting the swamp.
Losers always whine about the loss to their opponent.
That's not nice.

Do you consider refusing an in-person interview to be "full cooperation"?
0 x
It's time to impeach the criminal in the White House

User avatar
Scooter
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6348
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Post by Scooter » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:43 am

Poor Image EConTheFuckingMoron


:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 11651
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:43 am

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:41 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:39 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:30 am
Because the questions answered in writing were "inadequate." Why didn't it happen? Because Mueller knew it would be a long drawn-out battle which would delay the final report even more. WTF?! This is what AG Barr is calling Trump's "full cooperation." Double WTF?! The swamp is protecting the swamp.
Losers always whine about the loss to their opponent.
That's not nice.

Do you consider refusing an in-person interview to be "full cooperation"?
The country is the loser here. History will not look kindly on Barr and Drump.
0 x
I hope they now take a look at the orange, the oranges of the investigation. The beginnings of that investigation. You look at the orange of the investigat

User avatar
Scooter
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6348
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Post by Scooter » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:44 am

Poor Image TreadTårdo


:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 11651
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:46 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:44 am
Poor Image TreadTårdo


:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
OH look, another Tosh!t-for-brains response.
0 x
I hope they now take a look at the orange, the oranges of the investigation. The beginnings of that investigation. You look at the orange of the investigat

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 39586
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:46 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:43 am
Poor Image EConTheFuckingMoron


:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Stealing my format now too? Damn man, get something original.

So nothing on the topic as usual.
0 x
It's time to impeach the criminal in the White House

User avatar
Scooter
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6348
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Post by Scooter » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:46 am

Poor Image TreadTårdo


:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
Scooter
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6348
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Mueller wanted an in-person interview with Trump

Post by Scooter » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:47 am

"YOUR" format? :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

Post Reply