Here in San Diego

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
clusterchuck
Heir Apparent

Re: Here in San Diego

Post by clusterchuck » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:18 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:01 pm
I have a Mexican American contractor and crew replacing my roof, stucco and painting the house

Doing an awesome job

Not rapists, drug dealers or gang members

Just hard working great Americans

:beer:
Early last year, I had my San Diego roof replaced by a well known & reputable contractor. He was also a personal acquaintance of mine. He employs (nearly 100%) Spanish speaking humans. Before he started the work, I asked my friend/contractor if he employs legal Americans. He relied: "All employees are run thru e-verify and we extract taxes paid to the SS # on record" With that info, I moved forward with the job. Even after the tremendous rains this San Diego Spring, NO LEAKS, I couldn't be happier.

This year, a local "white glove guy" contractor replaced my HVAC system, I asked the same question of them and got the same response. I moved forward with the job. The crew that showed up spoke Spanish to one another and respectful English to me. I've been both warm and cool since. Totally happy with the work performed.

In my neighborhood of wide spaces between homes,there are a few (obvious) Spanish fellows dropping business cards at the gates to homes and regularly seen in the area. Having no one but the (obvious) Spanish speaking fellows to ask about the status of their employees (if any) I simply hire them to do the work needing to be done. The job gets done either way and I'm happy with the results.

Obviously. some things don't matter. Obviously, other things do. No one I encountered wore an "I'm MS 13's $#@%#" T-Shirt. But there could have been one or many mixed in the people showing up at my home. Regardless, I've had no odd events happening since they were here.

My government tells me they have bases covered when it come to "migrants" paying taxes. Do I believe them? #@%$ NO.

BUT, I do my part to make sure my $ goes where I intend it to. Does it work every time? #@%$ NO.

Much like the proposition of government managed health care, I have NO CHOICE. I MUST trust what they tell me, EVEN WHEN I J+KNOW THEY LIE TO ME.

SO, do they do a good job of earning my trust? #@%$ NO.

In the end, YOU and I pay. And thats what matters. Are you getting your moneys worth?
Is either political party delivering on their rhetoric?

Are ALL Mexicans here to do "good"?

Are all "OTM's" here to do "good" OR "bad"?

The asnwer to all those questions is: #@%$ NO.

So here we are.

"One side" or the "other" is the simpletons binary choice.

There IS middle ground that serves the interest of ALL people, whether they know it or not AT THIS POINT. INCLUDING those who wish to escape their birth country.

Given all of the above, what entity is FUCKING all the American people?

Answer: POLITICIANS

This ain't about choosing a sports team. This is LIFE. And it;s real. And using single examples of success or failure is fools gold.

Soap box exit: NOW
0 x

lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:31 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:18 pm
lust4beer wrote:
I have a Mexican American contractor and crew replacing my roof, stucco and painting the house

Doing an awesome job

Early last year, I had my San Diego roof replaced by a well known & reputable contractor. He was also a personal acquaintance of mine. He employs (nearly 100%) Spanish speaking humans. Before he started the work, I asked my friend/contractor if he employs legal Americans. He relied: "All employees are run thru e-verify and we extract taxes paid to the SS # on record" With that info, I moved forward with the job. Even after the tremendous rains this San Diego Spring, NO LEAKS, I couldn't be happier.

This year, a local "white glove guy" contractor replaced my HVAC system, I asked the same question of them and got the same response. I moved forward with the job. The crew that showed up spoke Spanish to one another and respectful English to me. I've been both warm and cool since. Totally happy with the work performed.

In my neighborhood of wide spaces between homes,there are a few (obvious) Spanish fellows dropping business cards at the gates to homes and regularly seen in the area. Having no one but the (obvious) Spanish speaking fellows to ask about the status of their employees (if any) I simply hire them to do the work needing to be done. The job gets done either way and I'm happy with the results.

Obviously. some things don't matter. Obviously, other things do. No one I encountered wore an "I'm MS 13's $#@%#" T-Shirt. But there could have been one or many mixed in the people showing up at my home. Regardless, I've had no odd events happening since they were here.

My government tells me they have bases covered when it come to "migrants" paying taxes. Do I believe them? #@%$ NO.

BUT, I do my part to make sure my $ goes where I intend it to. Does it work every time? #@%$ NO.

Much like the proposition of government managed health care, I have NO CHOICE. I MUST trust what they tell me, EVEN WHEN I J+KNOW THEY LIE TO ME.

In the end, YOU and I pay. And thats what matters. Are you getting your moneys worth?

So here we are.

There IS middle ground that serves the interest of ALL people, whether they know it or not AT THIS POINT. INCLUDING those who wish to escape their birth country.

Given all of the above, what entity is xxxxxxx all the American people?

This ain't about choosing a sports team. This is LIFE. And it;s real. And using single examples of success or failure is fools gold.

Wow

I’ll answer this in a few weeks lol
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:43 am

clusterchuck wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

Doing an awesome job

So here we are.

yessiree........the answers are usually in the "middle.".......not the white......not the black.......but in the gray.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:05 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

Doing an awesome job

So here we are.

Good. I hope more of them move into your neighborhood and Trump drops off more illegals in San Marcos.

We have two hispanic families in my neighborhood, always a ton of cars on the street, neighbors always complaining about them. Yards a mess, car on jacks in the driveway for weeks.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

Lily
Nobility

Post by Lily » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:58 pm

A nice post about Easter menu and the board baby just HAD to try to make it about Latinos whom bigoted bewwyboi hates. Stoopid stoopid stoopid boy. HIS Easter dinner must have been bile, salt, and vinegar.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:35 pm

Lily wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:58 pm
A nice post about Easter menu and the board baby just HAD to try to make it about Latinos whom bigoted bewwyboi hates. Stoopid stoopid stoopid boy. HIS Easter dinner must have been bile, salt, and vinegar.
Sure... Go move into it all Hispanic neighborhood. See how long you last. Send your kids to an all Hispanic School.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:05 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:35 pm
Lily wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:58 pm
Sure... Go move into it all Hispanic neighborhood. See how long you last. Send your kids to an all Hispanic School.
maga neighborhood
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:49 pm

Did anyone feel the earthquake in San Diego on Saturday 20/April/2019 ?
0 x