Question

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28354
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Question

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:04 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:12 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:04 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 am
Why am I not allowed my own opinion on anything? I am under all kinds of personal attacks because I do not agree with a couple of other posters.
Pardon, your paranoia and hypocrisy are showing.
Indeed.

My friend annie has so MANY lines [posts] in the hate pool at one time......then when people decide to respond and bite back, she goes into the "woe is me" routine.....
Annie complaining about personal attacks is laughable, and as you say, an example of hypocrisy.
"Memories of sweet poppa"

:rolling:
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
maxwell
Royal Highness
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: Question

Post by maxwell » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Are you serious? Cry me a river.

Image
2 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 3074
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: Question

Post by Bigbaddoe » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:31 pm

This is too funny. There are times that no one is talking to your or about you and you join the conversation with your nastiness. But now the table is turned on your, you all of a sudden become the victim. If you can dish it out you better be able to take it. Or you need to start practicing what you preach.
2 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28354
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Question

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:31 pm
This is too funny. There are times that no one is talking to your or about you and you join the conversation with your nastiness. But now the table is turned on your, you all of a sudden become the victim. If you can dish it out you better be able to take it. Or you need to start practicing what you preach.
Image
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 3074
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: Question

Post by Bigbaddoe » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:48 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:35 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:31 pm
This is too funny. There are times that no one is talking to your or about you and you join the conversation with your nastiness. But now the table is turned on your, you all of a sudden become the victim. If you can dish it out you better be able to take it. Or you need to start practicing what you preach.
Image
Make me. I know you both don't like to see the truth.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28354
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Question

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:21 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:48 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:35 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:31 pm
This is too funny. There are times that no one is talking to your or about you and you join the conversation with your nastiness. But now the table is turned on your, you all of a sudden become the victim. If you can dish it out you better be able to take it. Or you need to start practicing what you preach.
Image
Make me. I know you both don't like to see the truth.
Annie, can you take care of my light work?
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: Question

Post by DallasDimeBags » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:58 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 am
Why am I not allowed my own opinion on anything? I am under all kinds of personal attacks because I do not agree with a couple of other posters.
You of course along with ANY poster on this forum can have their own opinion about something. But neither you nor any other poster can have their own opinion free from the possibility of being personally attacked on this forum.
0 x

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 3074
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: Question

Post by Bigbaddoe » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:03 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:21 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:48 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:35 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:31 pm
This is too funny. There are times that no one is talking to your or about you and you join the conversation with your nastiness. But now the table is turned on your, you all of a sudden become the victim. If you can dish it out you better be able to take it. Or you need to start practicing what you preach.
Image
Make me. I know you both don't like to see the truth.
Annie, can you take care of my light work?
And she is going to make me shut up how?
0 x

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24020
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: Question

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:10 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 am
Why am I not allowed my own opinion on anything? I am under all kinds of personal attacks because I do not agree with a couple of other posters.
The IGNORANT libturd democrats HATE YOUR FACTS, JUST LIKE THEY HATE ALL FACTS!!

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16060
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Question

Post by nolaxride » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:03 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 am
Why am I not allowed my own opinion on anything? I am under all kinds of personal attacks because I do not agree with a couple of other posters.
You are certainly entitled to your own opinion. And everyone on this board is entitled to agree, or not. That this board is often sinks to the level of personal attack instead of honest debate is unfortunate.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply