Charles Krauthammer passes

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Charles Krauthammer passes

Post by clusterchuck » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:18 pm

RIP good Sir.
2 x

Pete
Site Admin

Re: Charles Krauthammer passes

Post by Pete » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:27 pm

0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:30 pm

very smart man.
0 x
liberals are pro choice vs pro life.....and pro "immigration" unless an MS 13 gang member was trying to remove their head with a machete

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:34 pm

RIP GOOD SIR!!!!

Conservative commentator Charles Krauthammer dies at 68
by Diana Stancy Correll
| June 21, 2018 06:10 PM

Print this article
Charles Krauthammer talks about getting into politics during a news conference in Corpus Christi, Texas.

Conservative author, columnist, and Fox News commentator Charles Krauthammer has passed away.

He was 68 years old.

Fox News ran a tribute to the conservative superstar shortly after the announcement of his passing.

Krauthammer announced earlier this month that his cancer had returned and he only had several more weeks to live.

"That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complications — which I have been fighting in hospital ever since," Krauthammer wrote in a statement. "It was a long and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health."

“However, recent tests have revealed that the cancer has returned,” Krauthammer continued. “There was no sign of it as recently as a month ago, which means it is aggressive and spreading rapidly. My doctors tell me their best estimate is that I have only a few weeks left to live."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ing%20News

:angel:
0 x

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Now that he's dead the Trumpanzees crawl out of the sewer to show respect to the man. :singe2:

0 x

aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness

Post by aluannie@q.com » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:10 pm

The World is a lesser place without him..
2 x

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:20 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:09 pm
Now that he's dead the Trumpanzees crawl out of the sewer to show respect to the man. :singe2:

You miss AS*WIPE are a TOTAL piece of SH*T!! I guess when that BOY manchelle gets off of ejected barack and sits on your face, you don't get full enough!! :snake:

0 x

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:23 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:20 pm
donttreadonme wrote:

You miss AS*WIPE are a TOTAL piece of SH*T!! I guess when that BOY manchelle gets off of ejected barack and sits on your face, you don't get full enough!! :snake:

0 x

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:02 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:23 pm
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:20 pm
donttreadonme wrote:

CRY TRUMP STILL YOUR PRES.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:48 pm

Krauthammer on Trump's judge attacks: 'He's revealing who he is'
Published June 06, 2016

Syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer told viewers Monday on “Special Report with Bret Baier” that, despite calls to stop criticizing a judge of Mexican heritage who is hearing a case against Trump University, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump is intensifying his attacks – and showing his true character.

“He's revealing who he is. This isn't some gaffe or accident,” Krauthammer said. “He had ample opportunity over the weekend to retract, to soften, to move away. Instead, he doubled down.”

Krauthammer added that Trump has “widened the net” of his attacks against people based on ethnicity to include both Mexican-Americans and Muslims, creating a moral dilemma for those who have chosen to support him in the presidential election.

“It is not just that those who have now decided to throw in support of party unity or whatever reasons have made a tactical mistake in getting behind him,” he said.

“They have to ask themselves, morally, is this the man you want to be the leader of your party? That's what's at stake here. That's why it's a bigger issue.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06 ... ho-is.html

Bungled collusion is still collusion

By Charles Krauthammer Opinion writer July 13, 2017 Email the author

The Russia scandal has entered a new phase, and there’s no going back.
[...]
My view was: Collusion? I just don’t see it. But I’m open to empirical evidence. Show me.

The evidence is now shown. This is not hearsay, not fake news,not unsourced leaks. This is an email chain released by Donald Trump Jr. himself. A British go-between writes that there’s a Russian government effort to help Trump Sr. win the election, and as part of that effort he proposes a meeting with a “Russian government attorney” possessing damaging information on Hillary Clinton. Moreover, the Kremlin is willing to share troves of incriminating documents from the Crown Prosecutor. (Error: Britain has a Crown Prosecutor. Russia has a Prosecutor General.)

Donald Jr. emails back. “I love it.” Fatal words.

Once you’ve said “I’m in,” it makes no difference that the meeting was a bust, that the intermediary brought no such goods. What matters is what Donald Jr. thought going into the meeting, as well as Jared Kushner and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort, who were forwarded the correspondence, invited to the meeting, and attended.
[...]
It may turn out that they did later collaborate more fruitfully. We don’t know. But even if nothing else is found, the evidence is damning.

It’s rather pathetic to hear Trump apologists protesting that it’s no big deal because we Americans are always intervening in other people’s elections, and they in ours. You don’t have to go back to the ’40s and ’50s when the CIA intervened in France and Italy to keep the communists from coming to power. What about the Obama administration’s blatant interference to try to defeat Benjamin Netanyahu in the latest Israeli election? One might even add the work of groups supported by the U.S. during Russian parliamentary elections — the very origin of Vladimir Putin’s deep animus toward Clinton, then secretary of state, whom he accuses of having orchestrated the opposition.

This defense is pathetic for two reasons. First, have the Trumpites not been telling us for six months that no collusion ever happened? And now they say: Sure it happened. So what? Everyone does it.

What’s left of your credibility when you make such a casual about-face?

Second, no, not everyone does it. It’s one thing to be open to opposition research dug up in Indiana. But not dirt from Russia, a hostile foreign power that has repeatedly invaded its neighbors (Georgia, Crimea, eastern Ukraine), that buzzes our planes and ships in international waters, that opposes our every move and objective around the globe. Just last week the Kremlin killed additional U.N. sanctions we were looking to impose on North Korea for its ICBM test.

There is no statute against helping a foreign hostile power meddle in an American election. What Donald Jr. — and Kushner and Manafort — did may not be criminal. But it is not merely stupid. It is also deeply wrong, a fundamental violation of any code of civic honor.

I leave it to the lawyers to adjudicate the legalities of unconsummated collusion. But you don’t need a lawyer to see that the Trump defense — collusion as a desperate Democratic fiction designed to explain away a lost election — is now officially dead.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html

:okayg: :okayg: :okayg: :okayg: :okayg:
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger: