FBI Agents Want Congressional Subpoenas

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Serene Highness

FBI Agents Want Congressional Subpoenas

Post by psk836 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:55 am

So they can spill the dirt on the Obama administration. The agents need to be subpoenaed so that the agency cannot retaliate against them, and because the subpoena means their legal fees are covered.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/22/fbi-a ... ce=Twitter

I say issue away!
2 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: FBI Agents Want Congressional Subpoenas

Post by evilconempire » Wed May 23, 2018 10:00 am

"Many agents in the FBI want Congress to subpoena them so they can reveal problems caused by former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, three people in direct contact with active field agents tell TheDC."

Sounds flimsy and doesn't mention Obama. They would have whistle-blower protections if they have actual "dirt." We'll see where this goes. I suspect it will go nowhere.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed May 23, 2018 10:41 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:00 am
"Many agents in the FBI want Congress to subpoena them so they can reveal problems caused by former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, three people in direct contact with active field agents tell TheDC."

Sounds flimsy and doesn't mention Obama. They would have whistle-blower protections if they have actual "dirt." We'll see where this goes. I suspect it will go nowhere.

seriously, are you having trouble with reading comprehension?

first, psk said "Obama administration"

secondly, right from the linked article in case you didn't actually read it:

“There are agents all over this country who love the bureau and are sickened by [James] Comey’s behavior and [Andrew] McCabe and [Eric] Holder and [Loretta] Lynch and the thugs like [John] Brennan–who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs,” former federal prosecutor Joe DiGenova told The Daily Caller Tuesday. “They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

it's good of you to try to still protect the half whitey who used to stay at 1600 pa ave but you could rein it in a bit and not look completely liberal.
2 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed May 23, 2018 10:46 am

^^^speaking of "lack of reading comprehension "⬆️
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Wed May 23, 2018 10:54 am

I am Z wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:41 am
evilconempire wrote:

“There are agents all over this country who love the bureau and are sickened by [James] Comey’s behavior and [Andrew] McCabe and [Eric] Holder and [Loretta] Lynch and the thugs like [John] Brennan–who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs,” former federal prosecutor Joe DiGenova told The Daily Caller Tuesday. “They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

it's good of you to try to still protect the half whitey who used to stay at 1600 pa ave but you could rein it in a bit and not look completely liberal.
No, are you? I don't protect anyone. I'm commenting on the flimsiness of the reporting. McCabe and Comey are "the Obama Administration"? If they did something illegal then they should be held accountable. That's them not the administration. If they did something illegal at the behest of Obama that would be different. You guys paint with some wide brushes.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Wed May 23, 2018 10:59 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:54 am
I am Z wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:41 am
evilconempire wrote:

No, are you? I don't protect anyone. I'm commenting on the flimsiness of the reporting. McCabe and Comey are "the Obama Administration"? If they did something illegal then they should be held accountable. That's them not the administration. If they did something illegal at the behest of Obama that would be different. You guys paint with some wide brushes.
It would be interesting to know the truth about what they did over the last few years. I suspect it would open people’s eyes.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier