These gas prices are getting ridiculous......

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6939
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

These gas prices are getting ridiculous......

Post by brookboy123 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:26 am

It's difficult to find gas for under $3.

bend over, America.....your Corporate Masters are on a tear.
0 x

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10224
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: These gas prices are getting ridiculous......

Post by donttreadonme » Wed May 23, 2018 8:44 am

The Trumpanzees love getting violated by Drump.
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 7012
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: These gas prices are getting ridiculous......

Post by Pete » Wed May 23, 2018 9:11 am

Piece of cake here in north GA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: These gas prices are getting ridiculous......

Post by chucky » Wed May 23, 2018 10:58 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:26 am
It's difficult to find gas for under $3.

bend over, America.....your Corporate Masters are on a tear.
It was over $4 a gallon back in the spring of 2009. You are right it is way too high. Someone should ask our Saudi friends how they would like to be on their own.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Majesty
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: These gas prices are getting ridiculous......

Post by Tejanochimbo » Wed May 23, 2018 11:47 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:26 am
It's difficult to find gas for under $3.

bend over, America.....your Corporate Masters are on a tear.
► Yes, but Freedom is included - at no extra charge
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31214
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: These gas prices are getting ridiculous......

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed May 23, 2018 12:28 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:26 am
It's difficult to find gas for under $3.

bend over, America.....your Corporate Masters are on a tear.
Which corporate masters are causing this, dumbass????

Can we even drill our own oil without you enviro nutcases whining about it????

Why dont' you walk, moron???
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31214
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: These gas prices are getting ridiculous......

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed May 23, 2018 12:29 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:44 am
The Trumpanzees love getting violated by Drump.
This thing talking out of it's ass again.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31214
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: These gas prices are getting ridiculous......

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed May 23, 2018 12:30 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:47 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:26 am
It's difficult to find gas for under $3.

bend over, America.....your Corporate Masters are on a tear.
► Yes, but Freedom is included - at no extra charge
Yes, we are free. palestinians would throw rocks at you for not being a muslim.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Majesty
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: These gas prices are getting ridiculous......

Post by Tejanochimbo » Wed May 23, 2018 1:08 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 12:30 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:47 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:26 am
It's difficult to find gas for under $3.

bend over, America.....your Corporate Masters are on a tear.
► Yes, but Freedom is included - at no extra charge
Yes, we are free. palestinians would throw rocks at you for not being a muslim.
► They throw rocks at snipers too
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31214
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: These gas prices are getting ridiculous......

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed May 23, 2018 1:33 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 1:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 12:30 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:47 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:26 am
It's difficult to find gas for under $3.

bend over, America.....your Corporate Masters are on a tear.
► Yes, but Freedom is included - at no extra charge
Yes, we are free. palestinians would throw rocks at you for not being a muslim.
► They throw rocks at snipers too
Instigators.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Post Reply